Reviews for Resource Management
MichAre1a chapter 32 . 2/18
I seriously love the Phil Annie pairing, like woah! I maybe just spent 7 hours reading your stories. :-)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Beautiful! I love this!
Y chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Love Anna and Phil story , please continue for another sequel, pretty please!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/26/2014
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllll!?
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Awww :3 their so adorable! I LOVED this fic :) almost more than the first in the series! I'm sooo hoping you'll continue writing them when more SHIELD/Acengers come out! :3 thanx for the great read!
LilyHiddleston96 chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
Awwww I can't believe its over! It was sooo good! Cannot wait to read the next part (:
KennaWynters chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
Yay. Though oddly enough you'll be heading back to work as I'm getting ready to finish my placement! I loved Annie and Phil so much and I can't wait to see what Lex and Steve are going to get up to.
Sammysg6 chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
NOOOOOOO, (stomping my feet like a 3 year old) there are no other good Phil and oc stories out there, I love Annie and Phil together. I understand why you're doing it but I don't have to be happy about it. Good Luck at work but please hurry up with part 3. I will miss this so much. This was always the highlight of my week, my little relaxing moment with my two favourite characters, my little hideaway from the real world. I will be counting the days till they come back to me. Take care but please don't take to long to bring them back!
Kassandra J chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
While I am sad to see it end, I am thrilled that they got their happy ending.

Very happy to see Annie is okay, as I was a little worried there at the end of the previous chapter. Knowing that she is heading to the new base and new SHIELD with Phil makes me very happy. I know that having her with him as he goes through the process of rebuilding will make things somewhat easier for him, and they can possibly (hint, hint) make the whole marriage thing real for the next story. (And maybe some tiny suited versions of secret agent Coulson too?)

Looking forward to the next one!
Sammysg6 chapter 31 . 6/16/2014
ooooo 2 phils, I can cope with that, can she please see double when she comes to? just for a bit? lmao Bring on the next installment please!
LilyHiddleston96 chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
Yaay Phil is here to the rescue! Poor Anna having to kilk someone but survival is important! Update soon (:
Rubi Yuki chapter 30 . 6/11/2014
Gotta love Comfort!Phil
KennaWynters chapter 30 . 6/10/2014
Aww Phil's here which is probably a good thing given that Annie was going to try and fight in a towel.
Can't wait to see whats coming next.
Kassandra J chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
So sweet to see them reunited.

I know that Phil and crew have a lot of things that they need to do in order to keep the story compliant with the show, but can you just find a way to do that and keep him and Annie together? I don't think I can take anymore of their separation (and I am sure that they can't either).

They need some good quality couple time...maybe they can have a short vacation at the cabin before Phil starts being Director Coulson and putting SHIELD back together. I am sure that they could get a day alone before Tony tries to crash the party.

UPDATE...please :)
thatcrazyginger chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
Oh my gosh. Poor Anna. And I love how you wrote Tony - I think you captured his caring side really well.