Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
I’m so sad this isn’t continuing
Dhazainal chapter 18 . 9/6/2023
Ive no words. This fic is so good and it’s frustrating that it has no updates and the cliffhanger is brilliant. Sigh. I love everything about this fic. Love the relationship betweekn Harry and Voldemort . I wish this fic will be updated and finished.
Mamy 83 chapter 18 . 5/24/2023
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c’est assez frustrant de se dire qu’on ne connaîtra jamais la fin . Dommage
Tejj chapter 18 . 3/11/2023
I've skipped from chaptee 16 of the firsr story to here, and don't see any difference. Both Harry and Voldemort and completely retarded in the way they treat each other. I don't know where you wanted to take this story, but it's good that you abandoned it.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/1/2023
Hi! I just wanted to say I really really love this story. I know you haven’t updated in such a long time but I hope you get back to it one day. I love Harry’s and Voldemort’s relationship and how you kind of changed Harry’s personality which made his character here better than the actual books in my opinion. Hope you didn’t forget this story! I just wanted you to know that there are people still reading and enjoying this story even after all those years. Truly a masterpiece.
Apollo117mc chapter 18 . 2/21/2023
Brooo this is soo good. I just wish you finished it. I'm extremley gratley for this part too. Thank you for one of the best fanfics man.
FrostGunner2.0 chapter 1 . 2/19/2023
Welp I’m all caught up and I got to say I’m crossing my fingers.
FrostGunner2.0 chapter 1 . 2/17/2023
Aye 8 years? Hope you get around to finishing this up. In the mean time I’m gonna get caught up.
Jay chapter 18 . 2/14/2023
“Next time will be sooner than last time, I promise” is what you said 7 years ago. Now I’m not giving you shit, really, I understand real life. But you’re one of the best writers on this site—easily. Your characters live and breathe and grow, even if Harry still can’t master his emotions for shit. Here’s wishing you’d come back to fanfic!
Caitlin Allen 2010 chapter 18 . 11/3/2022
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FRIKKIN MUVH THIS IS AMAZING I AM SAD IT WAS UPDATED SO LONG AGO BUT ITS ALL GOOD THANK YOU FOR THIS ENJOYMENT!
Zurver chapter 18 . 10/14/2022
Oh come on man, I need an update
Aselo chapter 18 . 8/16/2022
Next chapter will be sooner huh?
Aselo chapter 5 . 8/16/2022
Imma be honest the only future telling I'd be willing to trust is if I myself had precognition. Nothing else
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2022
Your writing is great?~i love all dark Harry story,
Though no update, sad
But still thanks
Guest chapter 18 . 2/2/2022
Hey bon je pense que tu n’es plus actif
Mais c’était pour te dire que j’ai adoré ton histoire !
1,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »