Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
xLL-Ax chapter 18 . 10/20
This story I so amazing and I love the harry-voldemort relationship!
Himitsu chapter 18 . 10/16
So while this seems like the obvious end to this story, it also really doesn't seem like the end of this story. I hope to see more, hopefully one day!
Ohsnapitshan chapter 18 . 9/6
Update please? I loooovveee this story!
Ohsnapitshan chapter 1 . 9/4
So, I found the second book :)) and I'm really exited to continue reading! I absolutely adore dark!harry and this sort is just so good! Can't wait to continue reading:)
mysteryandenigma chapter 18 . 9/4
I know things are busy, but I hope you update soon! I love all of the characterization!
bkerrmom1 chapter 18 . 8/30
I am very glad I found this story. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Cinthya chapter 18 . 8/11
Punishing potter never works... and potter from the beginning was like that...
Kait1313 chapter 18 . 7/31
Your story is amazing and I really want to know what happens next. O have read this once before and was hoping that you had updated but it has been 7 months since this last chapter. I'm begging you please update soon! So many questions are left and I love the harry and voldemort rrlationship ulu have going on. Actualg I love all of the relationships that harry has though I do wish we saw a bit more of harry with the malfoys. I mean he did save Draco's life in first year that would normally create a life debt or something to make them super close. AnyaHz please please plrasd update soon!
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 18 . 7/26
Harry's an idiot.
Forsidious chapter 18 . 7/25
Whew - just spent the last day sick reading the previous story and this one. Figured I'd actually log in for the first time in 2 years to leave a review. Honestly, this is the best story I've read in a long time. Super original and the relationship between Voldemort and Harry is amazing. It's almost July 31st... *crosses fingers* here's hoping for another b-day update. If not, no worries. I can wait. chapter 18 . 7/23
I love this story a lot. It's very well written and I'm always up for Voldemort and Harry bonding. I know it's been a long time since you updated but I want you to know that there is still people willing to read.
williamsim chapter 18 . 7/12
Awesome story thank you
Loes-chan chapter 18 . 7/11
I know what its like to want to write ff but to not find the time and when you do, you're just too tired. Its a ig responsibility, especially with a story as long as this
That is why Im not going to beg you for more chapters.
Sure, I love this story and I would e overjoyed at a new chapter, but take your time.
I hope Harry and Voldemort get even closer
And it's good they resolved their issues. :)
Loes-chan chapter 17 . 7/11
he killed his father? Well, good riddance
that curse was horrible
hopefully harry will help him
The dark lord will not be happy with harry now but bellatrix was out of line.. Hopefully he forgives him
By the way
Is this slash? This was probably asked before, but I'm just curious... if you mentioned it before i probably missed it.
Loes-chan chapter 14 . 7/11
i dont remember the crawfords! Who are they?
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »