Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
when u update? whennnnnnn?

no but seriously pls pls update
Toermalijn chapter 18 . 5/9
I really enjoy your story and i hope you will update again soon(:
phoenixfelicis07 chapter 18 . 4/26
I very much enjoyed these two fics and hope that you are able to continue adding to it in the future. I like the complicated relationships you have developed (especially between Voldemort and Harry) and your writing makes me believe in the darker points of view on magic and the wizarding world. Well done. Also, within this fic is probably the first time ever that I have believed Voldemort when he professes to be a merciful Lord because you portray him so beautifully in his relationship with his Death Eaters and the duty of care he has to all of them. I hope that Harry can learn to trust him completely (I think he already does subconsciously, he just doesn't want to admit it. Why else would he ask for advice in their correspondence? Harry already looks to Voldemort to help with his problems, even if heroes not know how to fully relinquish control yet...). It will only be with trust that he can let go of his fear of betrayal. And I think that Voldemort truly desires to take care of and protect Harry (the emotion was to real when they were discussing God back in Harry's 1st year).
Anywho, amazing work with this fic, I hope it is not abandoned forever. Until next time :)
Wind2048 chapter 18 . 4/16
Well, it's been more than 1 year since your last update, since you last updated anything at all in fact, with this being the latest. I saw that in one of your Author Notes, you said that you won't abandon this story, and though it has been 1 year, I do hope that you'll still uphold your words. It is understandable that you are busy and can't find time to write, or perhaps you have other reasons, but, as many others say, I do hope you update sometime in the future.

I'm not saying you have to update soon, but just complete this wonderful fic some day, whether it takes years or decades.
Grimreap4lyfe chapter 18 . 3/26
Update PLEEASE!
CC chapter 18 . 3/15
Sooner than the last time?
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 16 . 2/23
"YES YES YES YES! This is Incredible! I feel Amazing! I can win! I feel great! I'm home! I'm alive! I'm AWAKE! I'm wide Awake! Hehehe, hang on gohan, I'm coming!" after piccolo's fusion with nail, he says something like this. I share in his emotion when reading this fiction. You have any idea how stupid most dark potters are?! Too many. This is simply amazing. I hope you find the time to continue. Having non naive voldemort and non naive dumbledore is so refreshing. A dark potter story where dumbledore isn't a complete moron, where potter actually has trials, this is a rare thing on this site. And I love every second of it.
PhantomCielo27 chapter 18 . 2/23
This is absolutely amazing! Hoping the dynamic between Harry and Voldemort gets more equal, but the relationship is still awesome! Hope that Voldemort puts Harry in a higher regard later on, its a shame that he and harry seem to always be at each others throats without acknowledging the bond between them. Will voldemort know that Harry is his horcrux soon? What if Harry got kidnapped by a foreign country and doesnt answer to Voldemorts call? Will he try to save harry? I absolutely love your writing! Love all of Harry's friends and poor Nott. This better garner his absolute loyalty to Harry. Love that Sirius is healed! This is awesome! Please update soon!
Reading In Moonlight chapter 18 . 2/23
Well... I know it's not really meant to be an end, but it really could be! In fact, I think it is the best story-end I have ever read! We have an open future, so we can still imagine what willa happen, even if we have some idea about it; and a problem that appears at the beginning seams to be solved: Harry and Voldemort, like we learned in this chapter, really understand each other, and are very close to friend, but both being who they really are!
I really love this end! And well, there is not only the end I habve to praise, but speaking about each good point in this story may take to long (and me being french, I can not write good enough in English to say everything I would like to). Therefore, I will only speak of the three things that I enjoyed the most in this story:
1) the caracters
They each have a background, a purpose... And they each are theirselves, from the beginning to the end. That's really a good job!
2) the idea behind the story
I know, the main idea is not original at all: because of what Harry lived, he becomes close to Voldemort.
But what you did whith that is awfull! From a not-so-much original idea you made a very originall story, and that's awazing! Congratualations!
3) The writing
Your writing style is quite good! Or may be enchanting is more acurate? We can not become tired of your story, it goes up and down, surprising us when we think we know what will happen, etc ... And of course, one very good point: it seams realistic. The plot did not bend to please you, the writer, or us, the readers, the plot bends only to make the thing look reall (or at least, it what seems to me). You wrote a story, but the story has its own life, and that's what's so wonderful about it.
And, I would like to add, the story came itself to its best end. Congratulations again! PS:
I will not ask for another chapter, and I think the reason behind it is clear, but if you decide to continue the story, I will read to know what will happen, because I know that you could still make it incerdibleand may be reach an even better end!
THE DARKEST OF THEM ALL chapter 18 . 2/22
Until next time...which will be sooner than last time. I promise.
BULLSHIT
PurpleFairy11 chapter 18 . 2/18
This is really good. I hope you will update soon.
Samt chapter 1 . 1/21
Absolutely brilliant! Loved the first one too :) Keep up the good work!
Calypto chapter 4 . 1/13
i cant believe i had got my hopes this series..almost a whole year time skip but no sign of maturity,tact, cunning or any of the slytherin qualities in harry while dealing with riddle. its always fuck this and shout at voldy or fuck that lets jus say something really immature. sigh all through his first year i was fine with him being a little immature but comn he has to grow up sometime right? Iwas expecting harry to deal with voldy with cunning and tact, may be even outsmart him on some occasions but its always u killed my parents this or i went to orphanage that..i donot know if harry was ment to come across like that. Its like watching how naruto/goku/luffy is clueless always in those anime, the difference being harry is a good working character as long as he is not dealing with voldy. sigh. i apologize, i donot comment often but i had soany hopes for this fic that its a bit disappointing. all the best with the series
Lord Barinthus chapter 18 . 1/12
Not that I expect to get another chapter, but I sincerely hope this is mostly the end of childish Harry. I get he and Voldy constantly arguing is all dramatic and whatnot, but I've stopped liking Harry as a character. He's basically become canon Bellatrix: a ruthless killer who is unreliable and hard to control.
xsam3 chapter 18 . 1/12
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »