Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Caitlin Allen 2010 chapter 18 . 11/3
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FRIKKIN MUVH THIS IS AMAZING I AM SAD IT WAS UPDATED SO LONG AGO BUT ITS ALL GOOD THANK YOU FOR THIS ENJOYMENT!
Zurver chapter 18 . 10/14
Oh come on man, I need an update
Aselo chapter 18 . 8/16
Next chapter will be sooner huh?
Aselo chapter 5 . 8/16
Imma be honest the only future telling I'd be willing to trust is if I myself had precognition. Nothing else
Your writing is great?~i love all dark Harry story,
Though no update, sad
But still thanks
Hey bon je pense que tu n’es plus actif
Mais c’était pour te dire que j’ai adoré ton histoire !
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 18 . 1/19
would love an update
Matt Diesel chapter 18 . 11/3/2021
Damn this is a good story, but the last update was six years ago :(
saturnianscribe chapter 18 . 11/2/2021
This story is excellent! Once I started reading, I couldn’t put it down. Time flew! I read the first book and this story in one sitting and can’t wait for an update. The notion of Harry being a Death Eater is unique and intriguing, and I love the brotherhood thing going on between Harry and Voldemort. Would you please continue this story?
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
Last time update almost six years ago? Bummer
DJArla chapter 18 . 8/18/2021
I’m sorry you haven’t worked on this since your last update. I hope you’re doing well and haven’t succumbed to any spells cast with green light.
Perlz chapter 18 . 7/1/2021
Voldemort treats Harry like family, not a death Eater.
I'd love to see more of this fic. There's so much about is i love
Perlz chapter 13 . 7/1/2021
I had to choose between helping Theo and warning my godfather! That's not fair!"

Harry is...incredibly childish and petulant here. How was voldemort supposed to predict that he'd overhead a conversation and want to talk to his friend but not have time to? It seems that Harry gets away with a LOT and expects way too much out of voldemort, or rather doesn't appreciate how much he's given.
Perlz chapter 11 . 7/1/2021
I love Harry and Sirius' relationship. And I kind of hope Harry trusts Voldemort, odd as that sounds. He can't be hypocritical and suddenly turn against him just cuz his friends are in the way, you know? When he's ok with voldemort doing everything else. Like Theo...he doesn't even know what's going on and Tom isn't going to give him special treatment.
Perlz chapter 9 . 7/1/2021
"But please, work on that first kiss, hmm?"

...he's barely 13! Skeeter is bordering on gross.
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »