Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 10/2
Last time update almost six years ago? Bummer
DJArla chapter 18 . 8/18
I’m sorry you haven’t worked on this since your last update. I hope you’re doing well and haven’t succumbed to any spells cast with green light.
Perlz chapter 18 . 7/1
Voldemort treats Harry like family, not a death Eater.
I'd love to see more of this fic. There's so much about is i love
Perlz chapter 13 . 7/1
I had to choose between helping Theo and warning my godfather! That's not fair!"

Harry is...incredibly childish and petulant here. How was voldemort supposed to predict that he'd overhead a conversation and want to talk to his friend but not have time to? It seems that Harry gets away with a LOT and expects way too much out of voldemort, or rather doesn't appreciate how much he's given.
Perlz chapter 11 . 7/1
I love Harry and Sirius' relationship. And I kind of hope Harry trusts Voldemort, odd as that sounds. He can't be hypocritical and suddenly turn against him just cuz his friends are in the way, you know? When he's ok with voldemort doing everything else. Like Theo...he doesn't even know what's going on and Tom isn't going to give him special treatment.
Perlz chapter 9 . 7/1
"But please, work on that first kiss, hmm?"

...he's barely 13! Skeeter is bordering on gross.
Perlz chapter 8 . 7/1
Lol that's sweet. I'm glad Harry has his priorities in order. I hope Cedric doesn't die in this one. I wonder if he will stay with Cho...not sure if he really likes her that much? In any case, she never deserved either of them. Weak, selfish character
Perlz chapter 7 . 7/1
Oh Sirius...can't blame him though.
I'm not liking Remus in this story honestly. Seems a bit of a coward to me. Maybe if he genuinely believed in sirius' guilt...but he doesn't. He just wants to ignore it and move on with his life. Sirius seems to care far more honestly.
Perlz chapter 6 . 7/1
Oh...this...went very dark very fast. Voldemort Apologizes for for killing lily and James but he's ok with murder and rape of innocents? Why muggles? Doesn't that expose their world?
Worse, Harry is ok with it? Any consideration sirius might give probably went out the window if he saw what Harry was doing.
Perlz chapter 5 . 7/1
Harry was no fool. He knew that the jade had shown him something with absolutely no context, but what kind of context would defend the statement: "You were never more than a means to an end. A tool?"

Sigh. Something said out of pain or anger, to purposely hurt. Doesn't mean it's the truth. But maybe it's a bit much for a child to grasp. Harry knows it's out of context but isn't understanding it.
Perlz chapter 4 . 7/1
Oh no...that vision of the future...tsk. it actually voldemort felt betrayed by Harry somehow. And does Harry have a "girlfriend" in the future? Is that it?
Perlz chapter 4 . 7/1
"innocent or not. That's what troubles me the most. I don't know. I'll never know. And so…and so I try not to worry about "

Remus willingly left his "most loyal" friend in azkaban knowing he might be innocent...and decided to just "move on"? There were OBVIOUSLY things he could do!
Perlz chapter 2 . 7/1
I was wondering how Sirius would react to all this. I'm glad Harry seems to care for him.
swethapirathiviraj chapter 18 . 6/27
I just wanted you to know that I really love this story. It's written so well and the plot is amazing. I loved every twist and turn. I don't know if you're continuing this, and I'll admit that I'm sad about that, but this story was wonderful while it lasted. I hope you write more in the future. You're really talented.
GauntPlane58 chapter 17 . 6/7
..."paired some of the Death Eaters us."

Unsure what this means, sorry.
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »