Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
williamsim chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
Awesome story thank you
Loes-chan chapter 18 . 7/11/2016
I know what its like to want to write ff but to not find the time and when you do, you're just too tired. Its a ig responsibility, especially with a story as long as this
That is why Im not going to beg you for more chapters.
Sure, I love this story and I would e overjoyed at a new chapter, but take your time.
I hope Harry and Voldemort get even closer
And it's good they resolved their issues. :)
Loes-chan chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
he killed his father? Well, good riddance
that curse was horrible
hopefully harry will help him
The dark lord will not be happy with harry now but bellatrix was out of line.. Hopefully he forgives him
By the way
Is this slash? This was probably asked before, but I'm just curious... if you mentioned it before i probably missed it.
Loes-chan chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
i dont remember the crawfords! Who are they?
Loes-chan chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
skeeter's letter was funny XD
I really really really want to know what Voldemort wrote in his letter to Draco though
and how he reacted
Loes-chan chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
:O
Oh No It's Mr Gibbles chapter 18 . 6/9/2016
good read.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
So much for "sooner than last time" eh Mate? Listen, I'm gonna donate $50.00 to you in a few days, and when I do i'm gonna pm you to show it was me. Then I'll ask for one simple reward. Another chapter. You said that a one shot would be rewarded to donators? Well, I want my one shot in the form of a big, juicy chapter. That's all I have to say.
benrobbins77 chapter 18 . 5/18/2016
Truly awesome story! Definitely favorited and followed. A couple small nits:

-Fairly certain Sirius Black has a townhouse he inherited in London. Also, Harry has the Potter Manor on Grimauld Place.
-I echo the sentiments in a previous reviewer that Harry gets away with too much disrespect of Voldemort. Him being treated differently could cause discipline problems with the other Death Eaters, which is why I don't think Voldemort would put up with it as much as he is in the story.

Keep up the fantastic work! Looking forward to the next chapter.
TuilinnD chapter 18 . 5/16/2016
I loooove this story too much! forward to continuing Is it slash HP/LV?
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 18 . 5/16/2016
Slowly dying
Silvr Shadeslayr chapter 18 . 4/20/2016
Wow. I read both of the books in this series and that is the only word I can think off. Wow. I do hope you update soon this really is a gem of a story. I quite like the duels and spats between Voldemort and Harry, along with their relationship. It is much more believable than when Harry and Voldemort are equals. Voldemort just doesn't seem the type to share power. However I do hope these spats do end more differently than Harry going to Voldemort for help and having to apologise so that Voldemort helps his friend. But none the less it is still a great story.
Elizabeth Lilian chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
I really have enjoyed this series a lot so far. It's been a nice journey. Hope you update soon.

I really do hope that this is the last time that Harry is so thoughtless, angry, petulant, and crazily disobedient. I get that it is in his nature and he's grown up poorly, but he is very smart. He should realize and appreciate what Voldemort is doing for him, though Harry has sacrificed much as well. This part of his personality seems to be completely stunted of any growth. Even in moments like this, when he bears his neck a little bit, how he acted poorly doesn't seem to sink in completely. I hope this will change now that he is getting older. I know he's thirteen, but he's been through so much that, that barely means anything. He should be more mature at this point.

Can't wait for more and hope to see some more character growth from Harry. Good job!
Deidara chapter 18 . 4/7/2016
I like your story! Very interesting. Your Voldemort doesn't match the one I see in canon in my opinion, but then again this one is meant to be different, right? I frequently think that in this story Voldemort lets Harry get away with too many things, but it does add a nice touch, simply because were Voldemort too intolerant of Harry's cheekiness, the story would perhaps not be as fun to read as it is.
Very nice depiction of the Malfoys in the start, again I don't think they would have been so open to a half blood, but fanfiction is here for that. It's a pity that the calm air of a family I felt between Harry and the Malfoys is dissipating ever since they have learned he is in connection with Voldemort. They feel more like allies, now.

Kudos for killing Ron. Childish comment, yes, but so am I.

Best of luck with your story and, specially, your life.
Magically Insane chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
Just about everything you've written up to this point I could handle simply because it wasn't really anything I've viewed as dark. The old lady at the beginning was pretty fucked up but he was in a pretty fucked up situation. The centaur ritual wasn't even bad since it was voluntarily and while the flint duel was brutal as anything I've ever seen, it was still just combat. This though, rape is completely and irrevocably the worst crime in the world and I simply can't continue reading something like this knowing that this will be an integral part of the story. I wish you all the best in your future works though, your writing is spectacular.
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »