Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
DeiStarr chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
I really, really love this story. Every chapter has me eager for more - it's interesting, well-written, and unique; even among other stories with a similar premise.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
This has been a brilliant story extremely well written with proper balancing of humour and light heartedness and the dark side. Please update soon!
C.Janeway chapter 18 . 3/23/2016
I have basically binge read your story from start to finish, in short: you are a marvel, and this fic is the master to rule all dark!Harry fics.
Established Insanity chapter 18 . 3/9/2016
Quite enjoying this story! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Shetan20 chapter 18 . 2/8/2016
Thankyou for a very enjoyable fic
rigger42 chapter 18 . 2/4/2016
I would wish that he isn't at permanent odds with Bella and can stop being a wild card because I don't think he is building respect from other DE this way.
Ciel Moony chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
Very nice. Was wondering when you would address the blatant disrespect harry had.
BlackRyuji chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
A well done comfrontation, though Voldemort doesn't seem the type to lay out so many feelings, not even in your story. I'm going to interpret it as something that he just knew would work best and is therefore mostly manipulation (but is also truthful). Anyhow, well done and thanks for writing.
BlackRyuji chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
Well, I'm glad that Jade's done for then and hope that it truly is. I wouldn't like to see Harry betrayed (or any other variation that would end with him in serious odds agains the Dark Lord).
BlackRyuji chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
Hmm, what Harry saw in his vision was much, much more sinister than this, so I'm not convinced. At all. I mean sure, Harry now has publicity and the duel was similar enough...That thing from the Jade, though...I don't think it's come to pass just yet. But we'll see.
BlackRyuji chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
Hn, is Voldemort acting or is he serious? I can't tell.
BlackRyuji chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
Knowing Skeeter is bullshiting is quite amusing in this situation, honestly. You see how hard she tries to "connect" to the readers and it's hilarious.
Anguis Reginam chapter 18 . 1/27/2016
Ugh. ...what a cliffy...and a cute moment between the two. Ahhh my otp. Lol. But honestly good work hun. Hope to see an update soon. 0u0
Anguis Reginam chapter 17 . 1/27/2016
Good that jerk deserved it. I'm happy poor Theo is free of that child abuser.
Anguis Reginam chapter 16 . 1/27/2016
HOLY FRIKIN CANOLI...OMFG I AM SOOOO STOKED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! WAAAH SO MUCH ADRENALINE! A RAID ON CHRISTMAS! DESTROYING LIVES AND CAUSING TERROR WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT!
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »