Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Anguis Reginam chapter 15 . 1/27/2016
FINALLY REVENGE! Honestly I have read both stories straight through the last day and a half and when the first one ended I totally thought you were going to leave those cold hearted douche canoes alone. Thankfully that was not the case. God I love this story.
BlackRyuji chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Mhm, satisfying indeed. Anyhow, seeing how the Dark Lord knows the vision Harry had... I'm sooo suspicious about it. I really like all their time together, but that freaking jade-thingy's prophecy, man. Ah, so good a story.
BlackRyuji chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
Aw, you should have made us uncomfortable. Perhaps an extra scene in the future? Pretty please?
BlackRyuji chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
Daaamn! Just, wow. And I bet it'll take a long, long time to find out everything about that...
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Hype!
hailTE chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
i f*cking love that story, it has everything i desire of a dark harry story, i just binge-read the two stories and i certainly hope a new chapter will be posted soon. it is totally recommendable.
ruinedsandwich chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
HAHAHAHAHA HARRY UR TOO FREAKIN COCKY. I MEAN SERIOUSLY. TOOOO COCKY. WAY TOO COCKY. DID I MENTION COCKY? TOO COCKY. I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T SAID COCKY ENOUGH. COCKY. DID I MENTION THAT I LIKE SAYING THE WORD COCKY? NO? WELL I DO. COCKY.
ruinedsandwich chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
ya know I notice that harry gets mad at voldemort a whole awful lot but then comes back to him when he's in trouble...Not that voldy isn't at fault as well but...
ruinedsandwich chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
SHIT I SUDDENLY FORGOT ALL OF MY WITTY PUNS
ruinedsandwich chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
AHAHAHAH U WORK IN A GOLF SHOP? XDDDD I HAVE SO MUCH PUNS FOR THAT MWHAHAHhHAHAHAAHAH
ruinedsandwich chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
i jussstt thought of this...when is he going to look for godric? or even Salazar! Or maybe Rowena! Or even Helga!
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
I reread the entire story.

I really do love it. Hope another update will come soon.
Mangahero18 chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
Voldemort definetely has a soft spot for Harry...when are you gonna reveal Harry's other talent...parselmouth?
Mangahero18 chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
Exciting!
Reading Sage chapter 18 . 1/15/2016
Superb! I love the story but I found only one inconsistency in the whole that is only a minor detail but what happened to the Basilisk and if Harry is a parslemouth mouth in this. Voldy could use it to terrify and insta kill his enemies or just set it free in a town and watch the carnage.

10/10 rating.