Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Impstar chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Bellatrix is a psycho. Well, hopefully Voldemort will reign her in, and Harry will reign in his temper.
Notasavior chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Well now! That was a fun chapter, and I cannot help but feel that Bellatrix has some... Disturbing thoughts about Harry. Perhaps I'm just taking the "lewdly" part wrong, hard for me to tell. Can't wait for the next update!
I. P. Frealy chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Nice chapter, an good for Theo. Will Harry's family become his surrogate family?
Snowfire218 chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Such a tease with your evil cliff hangers! Hahaha:) Another great chapter! Harry's in trouble now I'd say... wondering how Voldemort will handle this situation. Can't wait for more!:)
Blake2020 chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Great action and bella gone crazy kill people and harry didn't like it but it was amusing and good chapter and update soon
firetemplar415 chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
That's a fucking crazy ending, lol.
Seems harry doesn't wanting to be fully in the dark camp and is reblling. That scene with bella and harry was gruesome near the end of the scene.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Exciting chap! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Another brilliant chapter, although I'm mildly annoyed with Harry for letting his pesky morals act up so badly. I really hope he gets darker and starts being less petulant.

Look forward to the next one!
TheArisingOverlord chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Awesome
RussetPearl chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
That's a very unwise thing Harry did, challenging and undermining Voldemort in front of his followers. If he doesn't want to lose respect, Voldemort would now have to make an example of him publicly.
Robert77833 chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Doesn't Bellatrix call him Potter a bit too much in public? He calls her on it eventually but you'd think the civilians would surely have heard. Seems uncharacteristically thoughtless.
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
the revolution will not be civilized, and I suspect that voldemort made harry team up with bella to hammer that point home. its good to see that the ritual for sirius worked though, successes like that (and the situation with theo) will ensure that harry continues down his dark path.
rinievermilion chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Woo another chaps! Seems like harry doubting his decision(?) Damn Bellatrix orz anyway i truly want to donate patreon but i dont have card lol.
OBSERVER01 chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
heck of a chapter.
darkFox920 chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
The whole chapter after the raid is a cliffhanger :)

Can't wait for chapter 18!
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »