Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Coolfire30 chapter 18 . 4/25/2020
I found myself crying with Voldemort's talk...with Harry... all that talk about Trust and Control hit a little too close for my tastes, regardless...I fucking love this story. Like I actually fucking do. I can't tell you enough how much it pains me to see that 2016 was the last time this has been updated... gods I'm so fucked.
Coolfire30 chapter 15 . 4/25/2020
Severus will always have a... special place in my heart...
Coolfire30 chapter 13 . 4/25/2020
OOOOAAHHHHHHH GOD! VOLDEMORT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS! BWHAHHAHSHAHA I JUST CAN'T WITH THIS SHIT! AAAHHHH GOD!
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 4/25/2020
My gods...I absolutely love it! When dear Voldemort and Harry have such a fun time together!
Coolfire30 chapter 5 . 4/25/2020
How is it...that you write scenes with a dire sense of gravity... yet... there are always moments that catch me off guard, moments that are so utterly hilarious that I find myself cackling with glee! that is until I read the next paragraph!
Coolfire30 chapter 3 . 4/25/2020
It's honestly so hard for me to... ugh... for my mind not to slither into mild...delusions...or should I say imaginations? Perhaps wishes? of this turning into a slash fic with Harry and Voldemort/Tom...ahh...gods...I can't help it!
drel chapter 18 . 4/11/2020
this was so goood

holding onto hope that one day youll update
JayMJane chapter 18 . 2/27/2020
hope you update soon. this is a great story
Darkwolf9 chapter 6 . 2/26/2020
Hello, I’ve read from your first story to this series to this chapter in two days because I’m absolutely loving it. I did think there would be smut because of the warnings but was surprised that the plot hasn’t yet fully touched on relationships just showed heavily charged situations. I’ve loved every second especially with how well your characters are written. Both of these stories plots are intriguing and it’s really hard to stop reading once you have started. But as it’s been 5 years I checked your last authors note to see that it isn’t finished. Will you finish it? Will it be abandoned? I really hope this well crafted series will find a conclusion even if it’s just notes on where you were going to take the story. Thank you for the wonderful fanfic and thanks for your time if you actually read this.
kessy63 chapter 18 . 2/14/2020
Sorry to see you have stoped for now i will follow you and hope someday you pick up yuor pen
egatoti chapter 18 . 12/29/2019
I reeeallly thought that harry got betrayed.
I'm curious what's gonna happen next
When will you update? It's been 3 years
egatoti chapter 4 . 12/29/2019
After all in the end they will kill each other
NazgulBelserion chapter 17 . 10/26/2019
Man honestly I love it only hiccup I feel like Sirius and Remus are not worthy their in the way also don't ruin Bella and Harry ive always loved stories with them together as partners or lovers
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 6/17/2019
Lots covered in a short time. Attitude and dialogue removed. Very efficient
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 6/17/2019
I was debating if it would go like that
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »