Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 6/17/2019
I was debating if it would go like that
Mamy 83 chapter 18 . 6/12/2019
Oh non ,non,non , ne me dis pas que ça s'arrête là ? J'adore cette fiction fantastique et si bien écrite. Je sais que la vie n'est pas facile parfois. Tu as conscience que je lis cette histoire depuis la France. Pourrons nous espérer un jour lire la suite...
Kythespy13 chapter 18 . 6/6/2019
U promised u failed. Great story though please update.
pseudocute chapter 17 . 5/29/2019
Finish this story you dirty hooker!
iwannabemermaid chapter 18 . 5/19/2019
This story is amazing...ive read it on one breath. Didn't even notice when I reached the last chapter. You're brilliant! This is exactly story I was looking for 3 and I can't get over the fact is not finished... I understand no time to write though. But it's such a pity! One of the best I've read lately. I hope you can finish it one day. I'm sending you lots of good energy! Take care! And please finish it so. Eday or at least tell us how it ends T_T
gullij13 chapter 18 . 5/15/2019
Hi Alex,
I've read all of Embraced and Enveloped by Darkness multiple times now. I honestly think you're one of the best writers on fanfiction, and an extremely good writer in general. You do an excellent job with taking known characters and having them behave differently- many FFs go too far, and change the character so much they are unrecognizable, or the story is not logically cognizant.

The best stories consist of interesting characters that act logically and consistently, and that is what you have done here- I applaud you. I greatly look forward to reading the rest of this story, and I hope you have not given up on it.

You have painted hints of Harry potentially disagreeing with Voldemort's violence- will he break with him at some future date because of it?
I love your characterization of Voldemort as a revolutionary, rather than a terrorist. How will the rest of his revolution go?
What will happen when Harry finds himself on the opposite side of the war as friends like the Weasley twins and Cedric, who will be graduating in the next few years?

Can't wait to see where this story goes! Would love to discuss ideas with you further if you like.
00yotz chapter 18 . 4/29/2019
Great story, but Voldemort here is too patient. And Potter is too much of a fool. Cant he learn on his own mistakes?
Guest chapter 18 . 4/15/2019
Can you hurry up and finish the story pls
As much as I love your stories I would prefer them finished
MikaToshino chapter 18 . 4/12/2019
I loved this story and hope you come back to it and finish one day this is to good to leave unginished
Revan6306 chapter 18 . 2/20/2019
Well, shame on me I guess for not looking closely enough to see this story died on the vine. Was fun while it lasted though. Hope you get back to finishing it someday.
JaiJayce chapter 18 . 2/17/2019
This seems to be a long shot since the last time this was updated was 2015, but I really hope you haven’t given up on this amazing story. I’m going to follow it just in case, but either way I hope everything is okay with you!
MidnightDawn the Youtuber chapter 18 . 1/11/2019
Hi! I love your story Harry’s character is realistic which is something you don’t always see in fanfics. But I was wondering if you were going to update because it says you haven’t updated since 2015. I understand that writing good story’s takes a lot of effort and time. Please don’t abandon this story I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2018
This is gonna sound mean. But do you know how much I hate you. Your story is bloody BRILLIANT why haven’t u finished it like please
KedaTheWolf chapter 18 . 12/19/2018
I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!

That's all I have to say.
elixirmaster chapter 4 . 10/29/2018
Aww.. poor future, wish they could be friends. what is it about psychopaths that make them choose to make you believe that you're friends, while thinking nothing of you? sad.
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »