Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Apparently abandoned so I won't even start this. But I enjoyed the prequel so I'll mark this to 'follow' just in case the author resumes it...

- Hip
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2018
Are you well? Are you...alive? Whyever did you not post a short notice about your wellbeing so I would not sit here in 2018 worrying about a stranger? I miss this story. I miss your wit. I miss your Voldemort, and I miss grinning through the chapter of your fanfiction because it is so mindnumbingly good. I hope to hear from you just so I would know that you are someplace safe and your life is going on and you don't write fanfics because you have more important things to focus on.
Love,
E.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 18 . 9/13/2018
Awwww what a shame this was abandoned, it was going so well.

I enjoyed it
0lilaccomma0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
I'm on the 23rd page of the 'Darker Harry' community (having read most of them) looking for good stories involving Harry and Voldemort when I found this gem. I loved how Harry wasn't always right all the time, and constantly grew from his mistakes, and also how his relationship with Voldemort developed over time. Both of their personalities were really engaging, but what grabbed me most about this was your amazing writing style. Switching between letter/newspaper articles and Harry's POV was really interesting, and the pace of the story was perfect. I'd love to read more if you feel like writing another chapter :)
PhoenixAureum chapter 18 . 8/28/2018
You broke your promiseNo update
PhoenixAureum chapter 7 . 8/28/2018
Minor correction: Sic vis pacem para bellum. Not pax.
Isabell3 chapter 18 . 8/25/2018
This story is amazing i have been reading both nonstop for days! Please keep writing on this its to good. :-)
Loki Rogers chapter 18 . 8/2/2018
continueeeeeeeeee
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 18 . 7/29/2018
great story! please update
demonkatgurl17 chapter 18 . 7/25/2018
Awesome story! It's so interesting watching how Harry and Voldemort interact and push each other! And i loved how this part kept me on my toes, wondering what Voldemort was gonna do or how Harry would act/respond. Awesome tension and plot twists. That public duel was something else! And then after when Voldemort was just like hey, not like i just tried to kill you or anything lol. Just great! If you ever come back to this, count me in as interested to read it! 333a
Pensive25 chapter 18 . 7/17/2018
taking is this is now abandoned... shame
Cursa chapter 18 . 7/16/2018
I bet he's researching the stone and Harry's vision, seeing as they have yet to fully address either. Anywho, I've really enjoyed this and hope you finish it one day :D
Zurver chapter 18 . 5/9/2018
Update soon
Suna chapter 18 . 4/26/2018
I read the first part of this because i believed it would be harrymort, but i get caught in the plot. I love the way you write, and the personalities of the characters are attractive and carismatic.
The way Harry acts towards others characters is really fun and interesting to read, and the dramatic parts aren't boring nor exaggerated.
And the relationship of Harry and Voldy develop in a perfect timing, or at least i think so. They both work thogheter to get along, and even if there's still a long way to go for them to trust each other equally and fully, or the most than they can trust being who they are.
The way that the story is narrated really catches you, i read it in a few hours because once i started i couldn't stop.
I really hope you continue the fanfic, i'm sure there's a lot of people who would love to see how this advance, including myself.
By the way, i'm sorry any part if this doesn't makes sense, i'm not fluid at english, but i hope you can understand enough.
IsabelleRainBlack chapter 18 . 4/23/2018
It's pretty unlikly, but here's to hoping for an update
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »