Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Mrmacattac chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Great first story! Hope you update this one soon!
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Crazy stuff.

Keep up the great work.
Recovering Heterosexual chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Oh my sweet Jesus this story is awesome! Please please please update!
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
loving it so far, please continue
Bob hitchins chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Oh I want more!
Welp chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I appreciate you bringing Sirius into Harry's life, although I find it a bit strange that Harry never searched for him. I suppose he was satiated by the familial attention he received from the Malfoys in a way that he did not in the cannon from the Dursleys. Otherwise it seems that the discovery of the innocence and subsequent release of a godfather would have provoked a reaction similar to that in The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Did Tom ever teach Harry Occulemency? It seemed by Albus giving Harry that book that his teaching of the subject was imminent, and as Tom said, Albus in Harry's head would not be safe as far as secrets are concerned. Additionally, Tom would be unable to teach it from afar I assume, so would he have Snape step in?

I also wanted to say I appreciate the lack of pairings in your story. I know that there is a tendency when one writes fluff to go overboard, but your 'fluff' with Cedric teaching Harry to play guitar was well proportioned. So much so I was not even inclined to think of it as extremely sentimental for the story until you apologized.
geng4r chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
This story so far is amazing! Can't wait for more XD
Remus' daughter chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Oh the next ones gonna be good that I can tell... Update soon please
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Great start to the sequel. Can't wait for more chapters!
2manyfandomstho chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Ah, such a cliff hanger! *flings self off a bridge*
Well you are just brilliant, I say! What an amazing fanfic! I cant wait for an update, I hope to read more soon.
Be.Sirius97 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
I always liked dark Harry more,can't wait to see Voldemort's reaction.
update soon:)
Be.Sirius97 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
nice chapter:)
maesde chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
oh shit! Will Sirius see Voldemort? What will he do if he does! How will Voldyshort react to Harry calling him because of his godfather? Can't wait for the 3rd chapter!
moosejuice5 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Loving this new book so far, I hope you continue it I approve of the time skip
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Wow, Harry may grow fast, but his ego grows much faster. How will Voldemort react to that summon? Will Sirius try to make Harry change sides?
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »