Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Elemental Emotions chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I wanted to start by saying that this is an excellent series so far. The plot is intensely interesting and the writing is very well put together. It holds my interest and i almost never find any errors. Congratulations on not only your first story being a ringing success but a sequel that looks to be heading in the same direction.

I can't wait for more, and will be salivating for another chapter. I hope you don't keep us waiting long.

Eternally Yours,
E
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I agree with Severus at the end... And so it begins... and I'm giddy that it has begun.

Thanks for the update.
AlbinoF0x chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Screams cause there is no possible other way to express my incredible happy- Okay so I'm currently at Harry potter world In Florida for my 23rd bday. When i got a no had been put up me and my homiez went straight to the leaky cauldron And since w we've all read your first fic, i read it out loud. I swear to good half the place turned around and started listening in. There was applause at the end. So expect plenty of new readers. Yay!
best birthday present evar! err mi gerrrrrd! -laughs and lifts a toast to you with my friends, butterbeer sloshing out of the mugs- LONG LIVE HARRY!
Kadama Chrone chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
:D keep up the great work!
Monarck chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
. . . words can't describe the grunting sounds I made when I saw this story put up.

This is most certainly the best thing updating at the moment. Keep up the good work. I just wish it was a little longer (I'm so selfish).
Ekio Kimiko chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Thanks for this chapter, can't wait for more !
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Really enjoying your fic and can't wait to see where you go with the next installment
DudeBroMan chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I noticed that you mentioned Sirius Black had escaped in the article at the end of the chapter. Do you have plans on making Sirius dark with Harry? Or will you stick to a more canon-like portrayal?
It'd also be nice if you mention/use some characters that aren't usually used, like Dolohov or Crouch Jr.
Anyway, it was a great start to what I'm sure will be a great sequel.
sakurastar ghost73 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Great start.
Diaspared chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I find myself curious as to whether Harry plans to challenge Tom at some later point, vs. being a normal death eater. Perhaps a protege sort of relationship?
I also want to know what the hell Sirius is going to do.

Oh, and thanks for putting a chapter on your other story announcing this one. Seriously, it helps. For whatever reason no longer sends me any email alerts (and I've fixed my settings so that it should,) and I now just check my story alerts page. So thanks.
Sailor Tala chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awesome chapter
Captain Cranium chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I've loved this series so far. Please don't stop writing!
Dorian Maelus Black chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awesome start, can't wait for more.
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Yay, new year!
vernieklein chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
WOW!
Great first chapter!

Siri is free? That is wonderful (just because he is my favourite. I enjoy stories where he gets out early...).

I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story. I do not believe that I am ready for cookies yet as I do not know exactly where you are going to go with this story, but I will keep my ears peeled!

Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon!
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »