Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
Lendrir chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is great! I can't wait for more chapters!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I like it. I can't wait to read more.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
floraly chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Great start. Really glad to see you back :D
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
that was great I cant wait for what happens next:)
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Nice. I'm looking forward to more.
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
SWEET! I loved this first chapter especially the Daily Prophet at the end. I am a little curious though, since Voldemort was in Harry's head, will he no longer be a parselmouth or will Voldemort give him that ability as a reward for helping him? Lastly, I can't quite remember but doesn't Harry have a snake familiar and if not then he should as that'd be the ideal Slytherin. Thanks for the first chapter of a fun story and please update when possible.
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Sweet, this is going to be even better than the last one, I can feel it.
delenda est c chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Very, very good chapter . Thank you .
Amortal chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Severus says that it beings but I think the question is how does it end? I cant wait to find out, so I look forward to the next chapters. Update soon.
DrunkenBunny chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Ugh love your story, cant wait to find out what happens with Sirius, Moody, and Wormtail though
wavedancer70 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
love this
ElectraX12 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
so happy to see the sequel is out. I can't wait to read the next chapters! update as soon as you can ;)
bittatatat chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Nice chapter. Perhgaps you could give Harry a Nymphadora Tonks for a pet ? I mean if he was to tame/train her then it would give an interesting image. It should satisfy Bellatrix's trist for purging her family.
hagane-girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
yesss this is the sequel i've been waiting for! so glad you finally updated! the first chapter is amazing. great work. also, i see that sirius is part of the esapees. i wonder how it all plays out. please update soon!
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 Next »