Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I'm interested to see how your changing of events will effect the entire timeline.

Will there even be a chamber of secrets incident? And if so, would it be Harry who's behind it?

Keep up the great work.
YoChicken chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
ooooh, good start! :)
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Yesssssss a new one D same twitter for this one?
I love your writing! (as always) though, I kinda missed Harry in this one. Next chapter?
Nakatan chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Love it
walrai chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
thank god the sequel is out this sorry is amazing! can't wait for more chapters great job!
geetac chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I like the chapter
YDdraigGoch94 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I'm curious as to how you'll incorporate Sirius and Remus? Enemies? Allies by mutual convenience. Or, maybe Sirius is an unmarked Death Eater spy like in some Dark Harry stories. Personally, I think having Sirius as an enemy would be amusing, because it's never been done.

Also, I'm curious with how the relationship between Harry and Voldemort with go about? That should be fun, 'cause I don't see Harry as the sort to let himself be crucio'd all the time.

You should let Harry unleash the basilisk, but without the Diary, let Harry control it himself, 'cause I think that the Diary is more trouble than it's worth.

Finally, I reckon Voldemort should undo the horcruxes, to regain some sense of sanity.

That is all :)
Lunalover009 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
XD part 2!
tttuuu chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Brilliant news of a sequel! I am hooked to the story! Looking forward to reading more!
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
How nice.

I liked that you put in that scene where Snape first encounters the Dark Lord.
InkSphinx chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
You have no idea how happy I was to get the alert for this story! I'm so excited to see where you take this story. I can't wait till the next chapter!
Snape should rig that venom up on a fishing pole and go Harry fishing in the great hall... I have no idea where that came from... Anyway this chapter was a great beginning to this story! Keep up the great work! :D
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
And so it begins...hope this is good as the original story! It has certainly started off fantastically :D looking forward to future updates!
RogueNya chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Good start, look forward to this part of the story.
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81