Reviews for Embraced by the Darkness
THE DARKEST OF THEM ALL chapter 18 . 2/22/2017
Until next time...which will be sooner than last time. I promise.
BULLSHIT
PurpleFairy11 chapter 18 . 2/18/2017
This is really good. I hope you will update soon.
Samt chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Absolutely brilliant! Loved the first one too :) Keep up the good work!
Calypto chapter 4 . 1/13/2017
i cant believe i had got my hopes this series..almost a whole year time skip but no sign of maturity,tact, cunning or any of the slytherin qualities in harry while dealing with riddle. its always fuck this and shout at voldy or fuck that lets jus say something really immature. sigh all through his first year i was fine with him being a little immature but comn he has to grow up sometime right? Iwas expecting harry to deal with voldy with cunning and tact, may be even outsmart him on some occasions but its always u killed my parents this or i went to orphanage that..i donot know if harry was ment to come across like that. Its like watching how naruto/goku/luffy is clueless always in those anime, the difference being harry is a good working character as long as he is not dealing with voldy. sigh. i apologize, i donot comment often but i had soany hopes for this fic that its a bit disappointing. all the best with the series
Lord Barinthus chapter 18 . 1/12/2017
Not that I expect to get another chapter, but I sincerely hope this is mostly the end of childish Harry. I get he and Voldy constantly arguing is all dramatic and whatnot, but I've stopped liking Harry as a character. He's basically become canon Bellatrix: a ruthless killer who is unreliable and hard to control.
xsam3 chapter 18 . 1/12/2017
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Lord Barinthus chapter 16 . 1/12/2017
Knowing I only have two chaps left on this abandoned story is KILLING ME, as it is soooooo good!
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 1/12/2017
I've been trying to go to sleep for, like, 5 hours now, but this stupid story is so good!
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 1/12/2017
No mention of security spells on their letters have been mentioned, so they're taking a HUGE risk addressing and signing with their given names...
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 1/12/2017
That duel was perfection.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 1/12/2017
Arggggg, no! He should not be something so common as a DE. He should be elevated beyond them, yet still subservient to Voldy. That is SO frustrating.
Cztelnik chapter 18 . 1/7/2017
So hard to be in charge when your minions won't obey. The advantage of simply crucioing or force lightening becomes rather evident.
Cztelnik chapter 17 . 1/7/2017
That's one of the notable problems with revolutions, they eat themselves too "_ very difficult to control.

I guess it is unreasonable to insist Voldemort follow rationalist logic when a millennia of history shows it just doesn't work that way so there's bound to be mistakes he's made and he is supposed to be a little insane. Just seems like a surgical strike at the leaders and replacing them at the top then moving on would be more effective.
Cztelnik chapter 16 . 1/7/2017
This fic has sucked me in, totally. ") Looks like Voldemort is finally putting muggles and wizards on the same playing board of rape, mayhem and murder. Excellent! It's hard to be a proper Dark Lord if you only kick puppies. They might be fine for initial training but they won't really prepare you to take over Bill's prime bit of turf down the road.
Cztelnik chapter 15 . 1/7/2017
Nope still can't see it. If the potion doesn't kill then Remus would have been willing to do it. Unless there are other factors not listed but still if a muggle is good enough to have sex with and use for potions then they ought to be treated with the minimal respect everything gets for being alive. Replace the word muggle with kitten and try it on for size.
I'm not opposed to magical attempts to kill all muggles of due to fear because they are dangerous(respect), and completely agree that secrecy is paramount to survival(take magical babies at birth) but trying to rationalize it is ok to torture, rape and murder because they are less worthy humans without magic doesn't fly. That is an age old argument for all manner of illogical oppression.

Unless,,, one is an avowed proponent of bestiality and can prove that true magicals are unable to reproduce with non-magicals. Or if might makes right and one simply desires to subjugate all people's to your will. All forms of philosophy are acceptable if they stay true to form.
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »