Reviews for A Dark Angel
scarlson31 chapter 69 . 4/17
Ugh! Edward, I can’t believe I’m rooting for you, but I hope I find out in the next chapter you didn’t really do what I read you just did!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 26 . 3/16
your POV's are a bit messed up. You write jaspers pov but write in Bellas point of view it's confusing
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 87 . 3/7
Great story! Love how Jasper and Bella stays together and there was no major separation angst.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 82 . 3/7
What is it with Peter? He is a moody vampire! I dont really understand what his problem is...
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 69 . 3/7
Wow! A lot of character death in this story.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 58 . 3/7
Oh, peter and darius! This should be fun :)
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 53 . 3/7
This story is very well written and I like how the problems are quickly solved without dragging the angst for a longtime.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 26 . 3/6
Just one glitch with this chapter regarding Jasper meeting Bella's father. Did he already met him after he ask her to go to Victoria with him. Didn't they have coffee at Bella's house and did homework together for the rest of the week. Furthermore, wasn't Charlie the one to tell Bella's mom that she had a boyfriend?
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 5 . 3/5
Well all seems fine and at least Jasper knows that Bella is his mate but how long until she figure it out can't wait for them to meet again.
TinaF chapter 87 . 12/20/2017
Wonderful story as always! Thank you for sharing.
YourWriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
This was an awesome story! I truly enjoyed it!
Loveforwolves143 chapter 87 . 6/29/2017
Where have your stories been all my fanfiction life?! THIS IS AMAZING! I never knew what to expect next and it was amazing planned out. You got a lot of writing skills. All the emotional parts where perfect, I felt like I could feel everything and the different pov's just made it even better.
suziq968 chapter 87 . 3/2/2017
Wow, this was seriously dark and I was sad about all the carnage. That said, you're a really good writer. It was a pleasure to read something so well written with so few typos.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 87 . 1/29/2017
Loved this story! Sometimes I swear you write like I think. The whole storyline is so imaginative and creative. I could not, and have absolutely no desire to write, but if I did this would be the kind of story I'd go with. Love your characters, even the bad guys at times. Thank you for such a good read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 85 . 1/29/2017
Who are they looking for? Who else caused problems? Ah ha, Dante is still out there somewhere and he will pay for what he did to Bella and Charlie.
1,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »