Reviews for A Dark Angel
YourWriter chapter 1 . 8/19
This was an awesome story! I truly enjoyed it!
Loveforwolves143 chapter 87 . 6/29
Where have your stories been all my fanfiction life?! THIS IS AMAZING! I never knew what to expect next and it was amazing planned out. You got a lot of writing skills. All the emotional parts where perfect, I felt like I could feel everything and the different pov's just made it even better.
suziq968 chapter 87 . 3/2
Wow, this was seriously dark and I was sad about all the carnage. That said, you're a really good writer. It was a pleasure to read something so well written with so few typos.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 87 . 1/29
Loved this story! Sometimes I swear you write like I think. The whole storyline is so imaginative and creative. I could not, and have absolutely no desire to write, but if I did this would be the kind of story I'd go with. Love your characters, even the bad guys at times. Thank you for such a good read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 85 . 1/29
Who are they looking for? Who else caused problems? Ah ha, Dante is still out there somewhere and he will pay for what he did to Bella and Charlie.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 84 . 1/29
Caius earned exactly what he got. No doubt Emily has already chosen death and don't blame her a bit.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 83 . 1/29
I do feel really sad for Emily, though she will be with Sam soon. That's something that shouldn't have happened, unfortunately the blame lies entirely with Caius and Aro. Who with any luck will soon be piles of ashes.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 82 . 1/29
Has Alice found her real, true mate in Darius? That would be an interesting combo. They would for sure rule the information world. Bella sees it, will anyone else?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 81 . 1/29
Maybe Darius and Alice will find contentment together. Carlisle should maybe be left to ponder the fact he no longer has the respect of any vampire who knows him. Leaving the last three Quileutes alive might be a good thing, but don't lie about it. Extinction isn't necessarily good, but honesty always is in the long run.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 79 . 1/29
Could it be Eleazar? My money is on him. Somehow I don't think it's Garrett.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 78 . 1/29
So who is Aro's inside man? Can't imagine it being Garrett or Darius, but if Aro is holding a mate?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 76 . 1/29
Go Bella! Will Jasper change her before they go after the Volturi? Might not be a bad idea.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 75 . 1/29
The Major will find a way. Will Alice be devastated that Stuart is dead?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 74 . 1/29
Very well put Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 73 . 1/29
Johnny H will be there. Will Annie? Will she recognize Bella as being special?
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »