Reviews for Still I Rise
101bfg101 chapter 2 . 22h
Her middle name should never have changed, they should have changed the pink toads name when she realized that she didn't want it the same as HER-MI-ONE's
grovepjp chapter 10 . 7/7
Tx
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 10 . 6/14
I will admit stumbling onto this and even though it hasn't been updated in some time, I have to admit that I loved what I have read so far and hopefully continue it within the future.
kjhbiquerbashdovuaspifnqwlrek chapter 10 . 6/7
where did you go? hope all is well with you and that real life intervened in a good way. great fluffy story to keep you warm at night! Im so glad i found it and hoping you pick it up again!
sharrukin59 chapter 10 . 5/26
I Like this story, hope that you can get back to it sometime
Ronelin chapter 10 . 5/24
Reading through this again reminded me how wonderful this story is. I'm sorry it probably won't be completed, but what you have written is great and I'm happy it is here. Thanks so much for writing it!
CCBottle chapter 10 . 5/18
I wish this fic wasn't abandoned. It's really good.
darkfairy12 chapter 7 . 5/11
c.f.
bleme chapter 10 . 4/11
I usually only read completed stories but this one was listed as a 'favorite' by one of my favorite authors and already had a decent length so I decided to give it a chance. I really like what they have so far. It is very original and the author does a good job of fleshing out personalities. It's pretty sad to see she gave up writing so this will never get finished.
This story is really good, I like the way the charcters are portrayed as individuals as well as witches and wizards. I would however like to see some Remus. Thank you for writing this story.
As for Harry's form - why not some for of feline like a panther
SusanL chapter 10 . 3/6
I'm glad I found this. Thank you for the ten chapters posted. Hope you're well and someday able to continue this.
ArTeMuS09 chapter 10 . 2/26
Been looking for an update of this story for a very long time.
Natascope chapter 10 . 2/6
Really enjoying the story. I hope that you decide to come back to it.
Missis Figg chapter 2 . 2/2
Nooo, you can't swear on your life and magic! The whole story would be completely different if you could do that! There would be no traitors in the war, because everyone would swear their loyalty. The teachers would swear not to assault students. Sirius would prove his innocence by swearing on his life and magic in a public place. There are no such oaths in canon for a good reason. Whoever invented this "wizard's oath" didn't think it through.
Wayne Clark chapter 3 . 1/13