Reviews for Still I Rise
Wise Lion 17 chapter 10 . 3/4
This hang up is making me uneasy...
Newtinmpls chapter 10 . 2/27
I like this smart version of Daphne; she is a good fit with Neville. I also like the natural bumps and misunderstandings that Harry and Hermoine have; it doesn't feel forced. Also - have someone exonerate Pomfrey!
emmabrady chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
What happrns next.. does hermione forgive harry..
Paz23 chapter 10 . 11/5/2017
just to let you know that I am following this amazing story that I jut fund out
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 9/26/2017
I can't see your Harry having that reaction with Hermione after the task. Confused or not.
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 9/26/2017
That Ron post/mid-fight discussion had me cringing. Not sure if it was the conversation, my disbelief that it would stop midway like that, or how a protective Harry whose gf was just insulted like that just let it slide instead of finishing it.
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
I did not see that coming. Makes sense though
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Mixed this up with another story I started. So confused. Then when I got going I was so sad it was abandoned... then realized I crossed those dates too. Now I am happy. The small differences are weird, and I can't quite get how Harry, who did live with the Dursleys, would ever condone bullying, but I'm willing to roll with it because you sell it fairly well. (I think this commentwas less for this chapter...)
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Your suthor's note almost had me in tears lol
lazy-kaa chapter 10 . 9/22/2017
Please, do not change rating too much. There are many people, who can describe graphical acts... But there are not too manypeople, who can write good storry. Yours is just good. Thank you and hope to read the storry new chapters.
lazy-kaa chapter 7 . 9/22/2017
Very emotional, very true. Thank you for this chapter.
lazy-kaa chapter 3 . 9/22/2017
Do you remember birds, which Hermione created in 6th book? Your version is also fine, but more distruction would be also interesting. Think of birds, copy of Harry and some fireworks around the dragon? Dragon would get crazy. Also, put some ring on it's tail and engorgio multiple times. It would be grounded :) another tranfiguration trick is to close dragon's mouth with sort of ring and engorgio, enngorgio :)
lazy-kaa chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
Your Dumbledore is fine. I, kind of, dislike storries with Dumbledore bashing. However, is it fine, if Hermione could get her leg bones removed and restored? So, she would not limp. Just like in second year case :) with Harry? Two chapters and it is nice to read. Thanks.
tammgrogan chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
Hello, Just a note to let you know how much I am enjoying reading your Great story!
Awfulwaffel chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
so good and im so sad this is abandoned