Reviews for A MODern Man
NarutosBrat chapter 11 . 8/5
So, if Neville has the Horcrux scar, I wonder if Harry will try to help him deal with that. If he does, I also wonder how Dumbledore will react to his plans being ruined.
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 8/5
I'm thinking that Harry really didn't want to see the version of Harry and His Sisters with the higher rating. I have no doubts it would have showed him plowing his sisters...though the rating would decide on whether it was nudity and mild sexual content explicit, or Marilyn Chambers explicit.

Metamorph Veela, isn't that just overkill? Someone is going to be one lucky bastard in a decade or so.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 8/5
I think they'd have enjoyed Indiana Jones far more than Aliens. Also, I don't think Lily or Lisa would use Behind the Green Door to punish anyone, unless they were forcing the watcher into celibacy with magic beforehand. Or if they had some kind of torture hex on the watcher that would cause them some kind of unpleasantness if they got aroused...yeah, I'm just going to stop now. There's already no way I can claim not to be fucked up in the head after some of my fics, this review is just going to make it obvious I haven't been taking my meds.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 7/25
Ok, the update has been sitting in my inbox for weeks, just because the title didn't ring a bell. And now I reread your story, I'm kicking myself for not reading it again sooner. I loved it. And I like where you're going with this story.
William Thunderion chapter 11 . 7/23
Nope. Not a healer. He's the MoD so... Necromancer.
Lord Sia chapter 11 . 7/23
... Yeah. Let's go with that.

Heh, hope you'll continue this soon. 'Tis a merry little fic, it is.
tamagat chapter 9 . 7/23
wow ths is really really good!
sandipi chapter 11 . 7/18
Thank you for the new chapter. This is very funny.
Runecutter chapter 11 . 7/17
Even though the explanation was a bit crude-ish, using the "provider of partnerless pleasure" (3P) as wand-side makes a lot of sense if you combine the ideas of magic as natural force and the concept of lifeforce which would be intrinsical to the instrument of stimulation in this case... ;)
and continued logically: If he were ambidextrous there too he wouldn't need a wand, as he'd never have a free hand anyway ;)

Pretty nice shopping trip, maybe slightly over the top for the beds, but then the joking about musical beds was worth it and I#ve seen worse in other stories. FAR worse. And the ending with the wand and Harry's dead pan explanation for the 3*3 hairs was a good point to end this chapter. Kudos.
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 7/17
Nice chapter as usual.
Motor18 chapter 4 . 7/15
It should be play wizard unless your saying old Harry is into guys
good fun, thanks for sharing.. I'm especially enjoying his interactions with Death and Luna is always great :)

Needless to say, more please
I guess it's the wand maker that chooses the wand in this case. Well either that or the wands decided to play along with the joke.

Also, hooray, the story I was thinking about the other day updated. Though to be fair I've been thinking of this story several times at various points. One of them was bound to get it right!
mrpietan chapter 11 . 7/17
I didn't realize I'd been following this until you posted a new chapter. So, I went back to the beginning and started over. Well done as always and please keep on posting
dialNforNinja chapter 11 . 7/16
Ahahah, yes Harry, of course the sound of wedding bells only means your new wand is an exceptionally good match after adding hair from the girls. There couldn't possibly be any other interpretation, and divination is such a load of hooey anyway.