Reviews for A MODern Man
a2i9 chapter 11 . 1/5
That was amazingOh please please continue
Shadowpawzzz chapter 11 . 1/3
Wow I feel dirty and excited reading this ;)
moosejuice5 chapter 11 . 12/2/2016
Nice fic :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
Nice
Araytigre chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
This is sooo much fun, I can't wait to see what comes next! There were several parts that had me ROFLMAO. Thank You. TTFN
yukio00 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
omf Luna X"D im dead lol
Wyrade chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
Thanks for the story, I'm enjoying it very much! D
I hope you will continue it sometime soon. :)
Have fun, and have a good day!
Nebresh chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
ouch! This is so mad, I could not stop reading...
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 11 . 8/31/2016
i sorta like it. it's silly, light dimensional hopping\time travel fic, with high enough quality that i want more, which is quite a rare combination. it's usually some mopey\angsty shite.
my major grievances with this fic is that kids don't feel like kids, and way too unsuspicious\laid back adults. so in summary: it definitely could have been better, but it also could have been so much worse.
NarutosBrat chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
So, if Neville has the Horcrux scar, I wonder if Harry will try to help him deal with that. If he does, I also wonder how Dumbledore will react to his plans being ruined.
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
I'm thinking that Harry really didn't want to see the version of Harry and His Sisters with the higher rating. I have no doubts it would have showed him plowing his sisters...though the rating would decide on whether it was nudity and mild sexual content explicit, or Marilyn Chambers explicit.

Metamorph Veela, isn't that just overkill? Someone is going to be one lucky bastard in a decade or so.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
I think they'd have enjoyed Indiana Jones far more than Aliens. Also, I don't think Lily or Lisa would use Behind the Green Door to punish anyone, unless they were forcing the watcher into celibacy with magic beforehand. Or if they had some kind of torture hex on the watcher that would cause them some kind of unpleasantness if they got aroused...yeah, I'm just going to stop now. There's already no way I can claim not to be fucked up in the head after some of my fics, this review is just going to make it obvious I haven't been taking my meds.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
Ok, the update has been sitting in my inbox for weeks, just because the title didn't ring a bell. And now I reread your story, I'm kicking myself for not reading it again sooner. I loved it. And I like where you're going with this story.
William Thunderion chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
Nope. Not a healer. He's the MoD so... Necromancer.
Lord Sia chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
... Yeah. Let's go with that.

Heh, hope you'll continue this soon. 'Tis a merry little fic, it is.