Reviews for A MODern Man
wolfgang108 chapter 10 . 10/7
Great chapter. Looks like there will be a Black / Potter connection and maybe a Lovegood one also. What will he think of this version of miss Granger and his other school mates ? Hope to be reading more soon. Thanks for sharing.
VizeerLord chapter 10 . 10/4
More please
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 8/9
Not gonna lie this is adorable. And Death's little video montage with Puberty:REVENGE Was hilarious. Also denotes a shit ton of sex in their future. Plus Harry wasn't really bothered by Veela allures before anyways. Being a veela and Metamorph is super wicked. Through the Fire and the Flames anyone? I'm curious why Harry didn't just snag the memories of the dead Harry in order to know what the blimey is going on. *shrugs*.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 8/9
The shit the Marauders are doing. And Snape in a batman with nipples costume THE FUCK?! I'm loving this.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 8/9
Titanic, Jaws, and Star wars. Just a few cultural hits that the Wizarding world was in sore need of.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 8/9
ROfl. I'm looking forward to what he does. His Harem just grew by two. I'm ok with this. Sirius married is honestly super cute.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 8/9
Wandless magic to kids. Best idea ever. They always make it suchhhh a big deal in the HP story and fanfictions.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 8/9
Heh I"m actually rather curious how this will progress especially with him able to jump at any time. Then he is also apparently dating without knowing it Death the female pesonification of it. I'm kinda curious why it doesn't end up turning him into the personification of death.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 8/9
The tiny Voldemort and Snape are honestly hilarious. I'm proposing them being completely anime chibi style and full of exaggerated hilarity.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 8/9
Oh shit. Harry has chosen a incest harem. Kinda awesome in its own way.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 8/9
Wait wat. So Ginny is actually his sister whom he fucked. Oh my god!? That's kinda akward isn't it haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 8/9
Lol. Luna was just doing her act and it worked. That's fucking impressive or crazy. Now Luna's the surprised one haha.
Lufio chapter 8 . 8/2

Shoulder Tom and Snape,
At the start of this chapter,
Crack me up each time.
bearblue chapter 10 . 7/23
Brilliant, fun read. More please, when you feel the muse fprevit. Thank you for sharing this!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/18
props to luna for her BS/wisdom