Reviews for A MODern Man
apocolypse101 chapter 27 . 9/13
I love this story and desperately hope that it gets updated!
GroveWolf chapter 27 . 7/27
Looking forward to another chapter.
3tim chapter 23 . 7/10
I never thought I'd ship Harry/harem of sisters, but for puppy love phase of life it's more cute than gross.
SonofSet chapter 27 . 7/7
I loved this story. For some odd reason I never took the time to read the stories from Dogbertcarol over here. I always just read over at TtH. Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed this one much the same as your other offerings. I might come upon them later but still as much of a fan as I could be.
Ratus chapter 27 . 6/9
I do so hope you come back to this story one day, it is funny ad a good relaxing story.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 27 . 6/6
I love it! Will you continue at least until Harry send the mirror and take the stone?

Also he could take the stone way before the end of the year.
bearblue chapter 27 . 5/24
Highly enjoyable and rereadable story. I got to thinking of the shower shoe scene the other night and so had to search it up a little. Was worth the time. Thank you, as always, for sharing this.
AshKing1 chapter 1 . 5/1
Still one of the funniest things I have ever read
BlackjaxCXXIII chapter 27 . 3/22
I adore this fic! Seriously fantastic work!
MetalicDeath chapter 1 . 3/6
To this day, still my favorite Luna line. If I’m feeling down give this a read and I can’t help but laugh.
Celevon chapter 27 . 2/2
"The adventures of Bat and the Brat" would be an amusing title to a side-story of this one. :P

I really enjoy your work. Hope you haven't given up on it. :)

May The Words Be With You!
nagiten chapter 17 . 1/9
ohh that arent going to end well and they are scaring harry for life agian
his vanish cabniet is at home or did he move it into the boys dorm?
nagiten chapter 15 . 1/9
ok i am confused what exactly did he do to the giant comparment. i tried re-reading the section but got confused. so he copied it but how it use to look then what exactly?
nagiten chapter 1 . 1/9
what did snape do to get 14 years of memories and how does that make harry over 100?[ or did harry repeatedly do the spell hence the 100? or is he talking bout the times he surived and he doesnt know how?

so luna was messing with him yet it works? potter luck
MotherFuk chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
LMFAO...Luna just "Fucking" With Harry ...
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »