Reviews for A MODern Man
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 9/3
That line by Luna at the very end was utter beauty.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 27 . 8/11
watch?vEx2r86G0sdc
FriendlyFire59 chapter 27 . 7/29
This story has been really fun, looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for posting.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 23 . 7/29
Hey, I just realized the Adams Family reference! Very nice. Now one thought about the The Room of Lost Things, things includes... money doesn't it? If Harry can get the room to do a sort and bag he could become very wealthy even if the old coins didn't turn out to be rare and collectible, after all how long have people in the school been dropping coins?
BobSquirrelKing chapter 6 . 7/25
Didn't realize it the first time, but most if not all those dark artifacts Remus is finding in a thrift shop are a result of muggle-baiting.

So he is basically being paid by bigoted Purebloods who are trying to kill random muggles.
chaoswizard chapter 27 . 7/15
Keep it coming plz it is good
darkpegasuzz chapter 27 . 7/4
Nice story, hope you continue it one day
ChaoticInscriber chapter 27 . 6/30
Really? "Batty"? Oh wait, he declared Snape Batman before, it could also be a diminutive for that. For a moment I wanted to facepalm at the implication of his Marauder Name being "Batty" (because it almost read as the Twins recognizing a Name from the Map, much like if he'd called Remus "Moony" in front of them sometime in canon before they'd found out), it's even less creative than the others, but while typing realized the Twins might just be stunned because the Map told them one Harry is Snape and the other just got away with using such a silly nickname so casually.
Though the idea of Severus Snape being one of the Marauders after being one of his students and not ever seeing another side of him would be plenty shocking, doubly so when piled atop how they found out.
sayantan2201 chapter 27 . 6/27
I have no idea how I missed so many of your awesome fics. Thank you so much.
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 27 . 6/23
I just read the whole story, and I think it's fantastic! I do hope you continue it. And I laughed out loud when the chess pieces attacked Ron!
Corwyn chapter 27 . 6/18
I'm loving this story so far, and looking forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
jon reeve chapter 24 . 5/25
/llol XD XD XD
jon reeve chapter 20 . 5/25
/I love it! Its hilarious and adorable at the same time.

Thanks for writing.
Chockolat chapter 27 . 5/20
Harry asks Lily for some mother son time, she agrees and then they all get side-tracked before Harry leaves with his sisters. Is there a line missing somewhere about Harry and Lily setting up time and date or did they all just forget? Normally I would assume that it was just forgotten, but Lily is a mother whose boarding school attending son just asked for some mother-son-bonding time, and I can't imagine her doing anything but to go after that like a bloodhound.

Also, thanks for the chapter!
Archleone chapter 22 . 5/8
It's pretty bad that I normally very much dislike Ginny as a pairing, but in this story I'm on board with it because I find the incest angle to be very amusing. And the taboo sort of balances out her more annoying qualities, helped by the fact that she doesn't seem like an obnoxious tomboy in this story because she's surrounded by sisters and not a horde of brothers.

The other sisters joining would just make it more amusing. Especially if they give him no choice in the matter (and give their parents no choice) and somehow drag in their other friends too. Since they all seem very interested already.

The main issue I have with this story is that it likes to veer into crackfic territory (vandalizing the French Minister's house? Come on bud) and also the adults all seem way too eager to buy into whatever Harry says. Even if what he's saying is insane and involves knowledge no 11yr old should have. Also the heavy focus on whether or not Harry is going to fuck everyone around him strikes me as very weird and inappropriate. Because, again, he's 11. And most of the girls are 10 or younger. Even if they /were/ worried about it, they'd be a hell of a lot more subtle about it. Yet, even Severus cracked a joke about Harry impregnating his sisters and their friends.

While I approve of the idea because it amuses me and I want to see how the hell you justify people accepting their relationship(s), it's a lot less interesting when everyone acts insane and treats literally everything like a joke. Because then everything can be handwaved as "they're all crazy so of course they don't bat an eye at this new crazy thing" instead of "How is Harry going to swing this and get out of trouble?"
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »