Reviews for A MODern Man
HeckNoPraise chapter 27 . 9/5
Dude, you HAVE to keep this one going. It is an enjoyable read, once I got past the initial (and confusing) setup. You actually made ME laugh and that takes talent. I'm marking this in my watch folder and I'll hope you continue it as soon as possible.
4fundaore chapter 27 . 6/29
Thanks
Really enjoy your stories, have read several, would be nice if you would post at least an out line of the ending on stories that are being no longer continued. Thanks or writing!
Please don't neglect this one. I can't wait for the next chapters.
Eeyore3061 chapter 27 . 5/6
We really need to see what happens on Mother's Day!
yrlastin chapter 27 . 4/17
Going Solo?
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 4/9
Do you actually plan on finishing this? What's the point in starting all these stories, asshole, if you don't plan on finishing them? Fuck you.
FledditFliveflind chapter 27 . 4/6
And then probably the best/most hilarious Harry Potter story on this website was abandoned. What a sad state of affairs.
FledditFliveflind chapter 24 . 4/6
Why did oyu have to abandon this? It's hilarious. Oh my god.
FledditFliveflind chapter 19 . 4/6
I like how you forgot that Harry spent like ten minutes teaching the class with her watching, and then she just didn't comment on it... but then she gave out points to everyone else, for the exact same thing Harry did. I know you abandoned this, but come on.
Dragon-bait-2001 chapter 1 . 2/22
ih gawd.. thats a really fun fic. Id rate it up there with Oh God Not Again, and The thief of Hogwarts.

Please continue this brilliantly funny story.
Resurrection99 chapter 25 . 2/9
Good shit. Sucks that it's dead.
Please continue.
AntitheticalElysium chapter 3 . 1/20
garbage
noun [ U ]
UK /ˈɡɑː.bɪdʒ/ US /ˈɡɑːr.bɪdʒ/

B1 US
(also trash); (UK rubbish)
waste material or unwanted things that you throw away

~

Nothing more to say I guess.
AngelousPoofy chapter 2 . 12/16/2020