Reviews for Pieces out of Line
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 7h
Aww, no Jaune? That sucks.
Sekirei no 109 chapter 3 . 9/20
Shikamaru
ChaosRune chapter 8 . 9/15
In other matters - I have been getting reviews on how why there is a lack of emphasis on Shirou, if at all, and my answer is - It's a RWBY fic. Shirou does appear, and he is important - but mostly it's about RWBY and SNPR, so you won't see the world only in Shirou's view.

Thanks for making that clear, so i don't look for something that will never be there, even if your tags are wrong then
crashclown chapter 1 . 9/9
There's only one question worth asking...WHY IS SHIROU NOT A RED OR SILVER HEAD?! why ORANGE?
zachary2 chapter 31 . 7/22
Hmm, plot is going somewhere now, just a bit slow in previous chapters. I'm guessing that the story will be finished in about 500k more words or something?
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 8 . 7/13
Hahaha, this chapter made my day. It would be interesting if Shirou's semblance worked like this in the main story.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 1 . 7/12
The structure makes it somewhat difficult to smoothly read but other than that it's a well written story plot wise. I'm interested.
ForceWalker chapter 31 . 7/3
This is such a great story. I'm loving Fate lately, and this is great stuff. Some changes are questionable, like Ruby's personality, but aren't game-breaking, or are welcomed after a certain point. I like how you do Shirou, and how his ideals are portrayed, and the consequences of them. Seeing Unlimited Blade Works after so much build, even in the capacity it was used, because it was something. I do wonder if Kanshou and Bakuya have Wills of Steel. Looking forward to when Shirou truly uses it.

Anyways, this is the best story which combines Fate and RWBY. It doesn't use alternate realities, at least in the way some X-Over stories do, but rather, uses it as a backdrop that's barely mentioned, with Shirou and his allies having their own effect on the world of Remnant. It's great stuff.

It's obvious that Shirou here is "from" the world of the UBW route, but how he got from there, to where he is now with a whole second life is a mystery. Interesting stuff overall.

Also, for the pairing I'm going for, I was rooting for Ruby/Shirou, with Weiss/Shirou second. The romantic in me, heh. Plus, Ruby and Shirou takes it for me because they are main protags, their dreams are similar, and they are bound to weapons. Plus, that deal about their distortion is cool to me. Hope they end up together.

In any case, I'm sad to see this has not been updated in over a year, especially knowing that you haven't lost your writing inspiration. Life sucks, huh? But I do hope you can get this updated and moving again. I want to see more of this, at least for a few more chapters. I encourage you to push past your life, and get this next chapter done, to do what you do best. Because good friend, there is nothing better here.
Amouren chapter 23 . 5/13
so its been almost a year since this was last updated is this dead?
This Shirou might be more of a bitch than the original
Amouren chapter 10 . 5/6
was that a refrence to in flight?
belamy20 chapter 1 . 2/24
hareeemmm,., is this fic death? update?
Lelouchz chapter 31 . 2/20
Holy crap this story is amazing. I can say for sure that this is the best fan fiction where the RWBY world has merged with fate storyline. Really like how you kept Kiritsugu alive and that Shiro's semblance isn't his UBW. Just a question, does Kiritsugu have his Time Alter in this? Sorry if you already answered it before but I just skipped your past A/Ns. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
Lazy Author with writers block chapter 31 . 1/5
I Love this story, so PLEASE countuine!
noodlesandrice chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
IMO, this here is an underrated story. I won't lie, I was slightly turned off at the beginning by the slightly wonky grammar and what appeared to be a load of Shirou-wanking, but the fic's definitely gotten a lot better since then. I really like how you've taken the time to decently develop all of the characters, and I can appreciate how you've attempted to actually integrate Shirou and the other Fate characters into the RWBY lore, rather than have them do the Kaleidoscope thing, as per usual.

Certainly refreshing to see Shirou as someone who isn't completely out of his depth in an unknown world; he seems a lot more like a secondary character in this story, but I can't say that I dislike that, and it's probably just a side-effect of you choosing to focus on a wider cast.

I dread the day that I scroll down to a chapter list without the Next button, but I look forward to any future updates!