Reviews for Pieces out of Line
StoryReiter chapter 31 . 6/28
Welp, cliff hanger and we havent even seen the two badass Emiyas in action yet! Though I was seriously having questions on how Emiya Shirou and the Tohsakha sisters from the Holy Grail War end up in your alternate universe. Though it would really be somthing, could you imagine Shirou using his semblance in conjuction with UBW? But seriously I was looking forward to Shirou Emiya go all out. Thanks a lot for the story and as youve read Im not that knowledgable about RWBY but, I thank you for this really amazing story and I became hooked because of how you write the characters interact with one another as well as the team dynamics and some of the more cocerning distortions. I really liked it and thank you for sharing this story. Take care of yourself and have a good day author!
zlaize chapter 31 . 5/21
You ended on a cliffhanger! HCLJCOTSVHXTKS... please update at least until after this battle :(
Luna's Meow chapter 12 . 2/16
Sooo... at this point I'm assuming that you either started writing this before the actual semblances were revealed, or you just are making stuff up. Are you changing more about the characters than their semblances?
Luna's Meow chapter 10 . 2/16
Are you changing semblances on purpose or not paying attention to RWBY? Because Yang's semblance isn't fire. The aura that springs up is just typical anime art style to show her power. Maybe a little more because Aura is a thing in RWBY. Yang's semblance is to get stronger after taking damage.
Luna's Meow chapter 8 . 2/16
Blake's semblance has nothing to dk with speed or covering distance with a step. It doesn't combine with her clones. Her clones ARE her semblance.
Nerf Irelia chapter 2 . 1/30
Yes Ruby is too polite. It has nothing to do with being mature or not, bowing is NOT a remnant cultural tic, its Japanese (or in this AU, Nasuverse-ese)
CorEagle chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
...Is it bad that I actually got aroused by this?
Mernom chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
So far this doesn't entrap me.
Mernom chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Hmm. Where to start. Ruby seems to have some kind of different tempo, she's calmer then in canon. Some kind of event in her childhood? As for Yang, she uses the word 'sister' too much. I'd expect her to shift to 'sis' rather often. Overall this seems rather similar to canon, although I may need to re-watch to be sure. From the comments it seems like there is magic around, unless it's a terminology mistake. Lastly, the replacement... I'm not sure how to feel about that at the moment. Let's see how it goes later. One thing I have to say: you use Shirou's Japanese name order where it doesn't makes sense. In this culture there is no tradition like that, so I wouldn't expect Ozpin to do that when he called out the team order.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
"Weapons die when they are broken"-Crocea Mors
Why this is so familiar?
"People die if they are killed"-Emiya Shirou
Ah yes...they really are made for each other
Warlord of Chaos chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
Emiya charm rank:EX
Luck:E
shuujin.takagi chapter 31 . 11/29/2016
Great fic, I hope you can update soon
shuujin.takagi chapter 27 . 11/27/2016
One question, who is the girl who is hugging shirou in the cover image?
Pegistar5 chapter 31 . 11/20/2016
Just finished reading and I have to say, I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERIZATION OF REN!

THE FIRST FEW CHAPPIES WERE ADORABLE!
AAH
AAH
/SCREAMING TO KEEP FROM CRYING/

REN IS FAV RWBY CHAR NOW O3O
That sweet, sweet characterization though o3o
Eurigos chapter 31 . 10/16/2016
I look forward to more chapters