Reviews for How Fleur Delacour Seduced Me AKA: I'm a Lucky, Lucky Man (revised)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/24
I really like this story. You had Ron with hermonie. Gave a good reason for them breaking up. And had fluer become friend with Harry friend
Spasitel chapter 1 . 4/18
Very nice story one of my favourite :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/18
Story was so good l skipped the sex scenes to get back to it.
FillyDashie chapter 1 . 4/9
truly a work of art
Mr. Crimson Fucker chapter 1 . 3/31
Well while Im not the fan of lemons I mut admit that I really liked this one shot.
mjohnsonco chapter 1 . 3/26
That was a very well written short story. I really enjoy your writing style and witty humor. The first person was well played and the plot vs relationship was well balanced. This is your first story on this site (not sure how many you've posted on others) and I would call it a success and I look forward to reading more.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 3/26
That was a fun read hope you continue to write.
xxaugustasxx chapter 1 . 3/22
This is amazingly written, and has to be one of my favourite story's!
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 1 . 3/5
Really fun read. Can't see Ron with any woman five years older than he given his own lack of maturity even in the epilogue but the rest of this is hot and hysterical. Thanks for a great read.
nymlover chapter 1 . 2/24
great story well done
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/29
Funny and naughty and I like most of the story. I liked best the part where Ron took a dig at Malfoy's sexuality. I did not like it that Hermione and Remus did not have a happy ending.
yigit1000 chapter 1 . 1/29
A very nice story. And steamy sex parts were also very very well written. I hope you continue to write and I hope to read more from you. Especially if you write Harry/fleur,tonks or daphne!
Keep it up
LostPeace chapter 1 . 1/23
Well, that was interesting.
La Belle Coeur chapter 1 . 1/19
epilogue was the only weak point of ur fic
JohnyS chapter 1 . 1/2
I enjoyed this quite a bit. It had me laughing a lot. There were a couple of points about Fleur declaring she was Harry's, or how Veela aren't submissive which I was curious about and felt could be elaborated on, but all in all a satisfying read.

I can only hope you write more, longer stories with this pairing in the future.