Reviews for From The Ashes
Areka Motionless chapter 2 . 7/12
Man, this is powerful. I loved it; it got my stomach in knots and all. Even though I think you were forcing a little by writing them as strangers with a past (I was a little confused one moment). But in the end, everything comes together and just made my heart melt. So thank you, you made my day a little brighter.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 2 . 6/1
I effing love this! You guys need to write more...this was amazing!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 4/16
Woo-hoo! Thanks for a satisfying ending.
renewagain chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
and no, i didn't guess! when he said, 'don't call me that," and then she says, "Edward" I was all...what? He never said his name? So good, huh - I went back and read the first part again.
renewagain chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
wow, this is good!
Kiki chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Ahhh finally found this again after searching a long time. So good! Love the relationship between them. Would love to see backstory!
Wish you'd continue!
Parker411 chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Love love love! God this story was awesome. Definitely one of my favorites. I love possive Edward!
tff000 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
good
ggb-luma chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Really good,it was fantastic
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Oh.. wow!
This was amazing. You all need together and do another story! :D
frostedglaze chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
This was great but it led me with some questions, like what happened that made Bella leave? And Bella mentioned before that she couldn't stand being wit a man who steals, and deals and cheats. Does that mean Edward cheated on her?! Or that he cheated users out of money?
Lilydukes chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
aww! this was so good!
KDMCAM chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I had no idea! I'm going o go back & re-read the whole thing. This big one shot was so so so good!
dorsa20 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Omg ! Thank u thank u thank u ! For finishing this ! I love u guys ! Amazing story !
mrsvixter chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
he wouldnt have let a stranger into his home not with the world he lived in
and when emmett said i hope you know what your doing he wouldnt have said that to any girl his friend choose to bed
loved this fict wish you would continue it
well done