Reviews for From The Ashes
ggb-luma chapter 2 . 8/24
Really good,it was fantastic
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 8/17
Oh.. wow!
This was amazing. You all need together and do another story! :D
frostedglaze chapter 2 . 5/12
This was great but it led me with some questions, like what happened that made Bella leave? And Bella mentioned before that she couldn't stand being wit a man who steals, and deals and cheats. Does that mean Edward cheated on her?! Or that he cheated users out of money?
Lilydukes chapter 2 . 2/17
aww! this was so good!
KDMCAM chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I had no idea! I'm going o go back & re-read the whole thing. This big one shot was so so so good!
dorsa20 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Omg ! Thank u thank u thank u ! For finishing this ! I love u guys ! Amazing story !
mrsvixter chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
he wouldnt have let a stranger into his home not with the world he lived in
and when emmett said i hope you know what your doing he wouldnt have said that to any girl his friend choose to bed
loved this fict wish you would continue it
well done
MagTheBookLover chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
GAHHHHHHHH. The second chapter didn't disappoint. Loved it sooooo much! I kind of suspected they might have been together before :)
Oh, and I don't know about others, but I'm starting a petition for this fic to be continued. LOL. I loved it so much! Thank you, once again, for writing it :)
MagTheBookLover chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
OH. MY. GOD. You should've seen me as I was reading this chapter. I was literally all ahsjdjskakkaksjdjsjskakkskkd. IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD! Soooooo freaking good! Amazing. Wow. And I just noticed there's more, another chapter, and I'm so happy. So yeah, thank you so much for writing it because you did a wonderful job!
rmcrms5 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I really enjoyed this. I hope you write more of this or start another bad boy fic.
Tinsley Warren chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I loved this!

Didn't see them having a history coming at all
KeeWit chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Thanks for the continuation!
cole chapter 2 . 6/20/2014