Reviews for Tears and Training Swords
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Are Elladan and Elrohir toddlers in this story? The twins should not begin learning how to fence until they are at least 7 or 8 years olds. Toddlers are much too young to begin sword training because it is not safe.
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Glorfindel's going to get in trouble. XD
Emily chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
"Luckily his attention was soon distracted by his brother who was dancing around chanting "Glorfy said sweet Eru."

"Ammë better not find out you said that," Elladan whispered conspiratorially to Glorfindel."

How funny! : )
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Ooh... poor Glorfindel. I wonder what Elrohir has to say to his Amme...
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow
aronoiiel chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
LMAO. Poor Glor, though I don't feel to sorry for him. The twins are so adorable the way you write them. I really love the interactions of the characters, it's realistic. This was an adorable fic. I loved it, thanks for sharing it. _~
Catmint chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
This is *so* cute! *squeals in delight*
iluvglorfindel chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
Aw! Such a cute mental picture of Glorfindel and the twins sleeping!
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
OMG! You do twins so well! _ I'm a twin, and I remember it was always like that. We always struggled for attention. I was actually more like Elrohir (I actually have braces now because of the thumb sucking unfortunately _).
Your stories are always adorable!
Chibi Mo
Marblez chapter 3 . 12/3/2003
thats so sweet! baby Elladan and Elrohir, personaly I think elrohir is sweetest. write more!
Shieldmaiden chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
You really love writing about Elrond, don't you? I loved how you portrayed the twins - especially Elladan!
Miss Aranel chapter 3 . 9/12/2003
Aww! Cute ending...I'm sure Celebrian won't be too amused to hear just what Glorfy said.

The tickling in proportion to the swords was hilarious-and I suppose Glorfindal had it coming when he used the idea on little Elladan. Elrond's musing that Glorfindal may not be completely grown-up was amusing. *g*

Very cute story!

Miss Aranel chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
Cute chapter here-not the greatest idea in the world to take two toddlers into an armory, eh?

LOL to Elrond refusing a sword that Glorfindal decides wouldn't even cut butter, and to Elrohir's sword looking more like a spoon than a weapon. ; )

And little Elladan is already showing his strong-willed tendencies!

Lots of cute stuff in this bit!

Miss Aranel chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Hey there! I should be catching up on the fics I've alreayd started reading, but am checking out some new (old) stuff instead...

This is so cute! The exchange over the blocks & attack on Glorfindal were so typical. And Elrond makes a great, but rather amusing (at this point), father. He's obviously enjoying himself to a certain degree.

Off to read the rest now.

Faerfaen chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Lol yes I remember informing my mum quite a few times what my father had said *grins evily* though I never got to play with a sword *scowls* I want one! lol great story I loved Glorfy!

*~* Dy *~*