Reviews for Much Ado About Mankanshoku
Live-Die chapter 1 . 2/20
I love this! 3 I think you did a really good portraying Gamagori and Mako. How he still tried keeping with the rules, but started to bend for Mako, showing some affection in there. I also loved the small conversation, or ramble, between the two., and how Gamagori mentioned taking life by the horns, it seems like something he'd say.
knapper11 chapter 1 . 2/16
Cute
This was adorable! I really love Gamako, and your story was great!
I think they had a bunch of random, sweet moments too. Like that one time the ship, or naked sun, was hit and Mako was crying and all that and Gamagori held her and put her hat back on! Cute, cute, cute!
Would you continue with the story? Or would you consider it? PLEASE
aoisukafu chapter 1 . 1/13
Beyond adorable, do you remember when ss naked sun was hit by waves and mako was shouting 'ryuko chan' while gamagori held her then put her hat back on ? Hehe, such cuties.
Calliecature chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
that was so sweet! And I love how you portrayed Mako in Gamagori's eyes! I could never pull off the lovable idiot and I feel like I learned something in this fic. I also love how you wrote Gamagori's denial and Mako's unconscious sweetness. If there you want to know about your fic from the readers, feel free to ask.
Janey-Cat chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This has always been my favorite Kill la Kill ship. Plus, it's canon! That alone makes me wanna start a hallelujah rant!
The story is also really cute! This probably did happen during all the madness that is Honnouji Academy.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow! I read ALL of this ! and loved EVERY BIT OF IT! This was beautifully put together, thank you for taking the time to make this!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Ya know, I kinda like this pairing... even without considering that this is probably the only pairing in the series.
sweetwithobsessions chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That was so cute x3
teamBLAZE chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
No, honestly, the fluff was good! And add in the humor. Oh, and the in-characterness, too. Especially good ol' Mako! :3

For this, you deserve a fave from moi!
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
*cries* PERFECTION!
Sorai chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Reading this after watching the final episode of Kill la Kill was just too much for me. I'm in floods of tears, because somehow, over the course of the series, Mako went from being another faceless no star in Gamagori's eyes, to someone he admires, cherishes, and would protect with his life without hesitation. And this story shows why. Thank you Trigger, for the amazing, budding relationship between Gamagori and Mako, especially as seen in the last episode, and thank you, for writing this and reminding me how beautiful it is. The S.S. Gamako will never sink. Ever.
Hinetzu chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER?! THEY HAVENT KISSED YET. OHMYGOD PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE.
YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND I NEED YOUR GAMAKO IN MY LIFE PLEASSE!
dontfollow4clss chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I seriously loved every moment of this. When he told her "we shall see," about lunch i totally sqeed! Please tell me you're gonna write more ira/mako stuff cause this is gold.
Spartan Yoshi 90 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
HHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG... SO DAMN CUTE.