Reviews for The Story of Illya Emiya
ZDngv chapter 1 . 9/3
Veri n1c3p0Ist0rikf
Andrew chapter 10 . 9/1
In the manga (taking place after prisma illya 3wei) the second berserker card is revealed to not be Thor, but one of his sons. I can't remember his name though. As for the reality marble question, I was under the impression that a reality marble is a crystallization of everything that a person is, not just their ideals. With that in mind, an install may allow a person to create a similar reality marble; such the difference between EMIYA and miyu verse Shirou's reality marbles EMIYA had a barren rusted wasteland at dusk while miyu verse Shirou's reality marble depicted what appeared to be a perpetual blizzard. Same function and use, but different appearance.
harlequin320 chapter 24 . 9/1
interesting chapter as always, keep up the good work
claymore78 chapter 24 . 9/1
Finally had time to catch up on several chapters. Once i started i couldn't stop. This is a very unique twist where he will make his own noble phantasm.
Kick ass!

I can only imagine what kind of noble phantasm Shirou can build. With first magic, he just became a cheat character didn't he.
RenesmeVivio chapter 24 . 8/30
Wow that was awesome waiting for the next chapter
RyuAssassin chapter 24 . 8/30
Yay update!
keep it going
RenesmeVivio chapter 23 . 8/30
Woooow Shiro is really the must denser human ON EARTH lol it's damb yet cute. Ilya nooooooooo.
Jared Nomak chapter 24 . 8/30
Ok, i just finished reading the last chapter, and i will say that this has become my favorite story.
I quite like the idea of ilya of living with shirou as siblings, and having a relatively normal life.
About the competition the girls will be having for shirou's love, can you have Luvia win? There already are pleanty of stories where shirou is paired with either Rin or Sakura, so i think it would be nice for our hero to be paired with someones else for a change, and since Luvia is rarely used in fanfics, i think that she should win the competition, and become shirou's girlfriend.
aliesterus chapter 24 . 8/30
The thing that interests me most is the weapon that represents the ideals of Shirou... a few have tried their hands at this, but thise Shirou were sorta different than the original. Also they were given their weapons.

I had a couple of ideas myself but they kinda involved Shirou literally becoming a sword.
SentinalSlice chapter 24 . 8/30
Man, this chapter was great! I can't wait to see Shirou start mastering the first true magic. He could make delicious food o
It's awesome to see that Shirou is actually descended from Merlin.
Anyways, keep up the great work!
Albert Scoot chapter 24 . 8/30
Miyu was a divine being before using a wish so if anything she may have granted Best Shirou divinity.

It's very interesting that Merlin is trying to change EMIYA. Having a Shirou that can contribute to the armory would be amazing.
FateStayNight Fanboy chapter 24 . 8/30
Merlin - Sengo Muramasa? - Emiya Shirou?
FUCKING PLOT TWIST
OmegaWarLordX chapter 9 . 8/30
ok what first of all, he's dead and since he doesn't own Avalon, Avalon would most likely go back to King Auther/ Arturia, nack on to Caliburn (the original name of his/ her sword)
Gabriel2015 chapter 4 . 8/24
You said shirou will have a servant, who will it be? And when will you give it to him? Anulyway great story.