Reviews for The Story of Illya Emiya
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 23 . 19h
Well done and well written. I hope to see Ilya recover and both she and Kuno confess their feelings as well. .
shadyxlr chapter 23 . 7/6
I'll say damn this turn surprised me.
Forum Explorer chapter 7 . 7/5
I didn't really care for this chapter. It, well it felt too clean if that makes sense. Or maybe different?

Actually, I think I know what it is. Shinji isn't pathetic enough. He's quite honestly the literal worst character in Fate/UBW. Not just morally, but physically and emotionally as well. He's the vilest of scum with no redeeming features, and treating him otherwise is a disservice.

Also I don't approve of lightning Sakura's story. What she experienced as a Matou is a perfect example of why Magi are so awful and why the whole Grail War is awful as well.
Lady Ningrum chapter 23 . 6/27
I did not see that coming...
I cannot believe all of them kissed shirou! And shirou understood the reason behind rin’s kiss? Oh man Rin got to stop being a tsundere for a moment if she wants to get a chance at this :(
But i guess all of that have to be postponed as Illya’s conditions change :(
Shirou will always prioritize his little sister :)
Though if I have to choose Rin should be his fiancée! Illya is right when she thought Rin as a suitable candidate, she definitely is. Not to mention she’s been in this fic and the emiya family since the very early chapters! She fought along side (and againts...) them. And she summoned shirou! (Though this one doesn’t really changed the fact that in the canon he can still choose between three girls). Shirou you have to have a certain feeling for the tsundere! You just have to!
But enough of that.
You put us and left us to dry by hanging us again! You’re too good at this. You made me scream in anticipation and frustration for the best cliff-hanger. It’s so conflicting but in a good way.
Thank you for the awesome chapter hope to read the next one soon!
Kuro chapter 23 . 6/27
Shirou doesnt realize people care for him for the same reason he has a reality marble he's got a warped frame of mind he doesnt think that he is worth careing for so when someone shows intrest he just brushes it off as them being a friend or as wishful thinking on his part
Balthier chapter 23 . 6/27
Still love the Rin route the best.
Canadian Magus chapter 23 . 6/26
Glad to see new chapters. out of the three, Rin has my vote. While Sakura is sweet and caring, I don't think she has the level of strictness that Shirous may need to keep him from repeating Archer's course. as for Luvia, I don't care much for her.
harlequin320 chapter 23 . 6/26
great chapter, keep up the good work
DigiXBot chapter 17 . 6/26
What a twist! And I love that you cast Mordred as Assassin.
lilith20047 chapter 23 . 6/26
Updated!You left us on such a cliffhanger!I want to know what happens next
RyuAssassin chapter 22 . 5/21
This awesome
Please keep it up
Your're doing a great job
Cataphractoi chapter 21 . 5/11
I'm guessing you're only operating on knowledge of the US version of F/GO here, but tl;dr version is that Shielder can use the full strength of Lord Camelot as well, she just doesn't know its True Name.
Cataphractoi chapter 8 . 5/10
A bit late all things considered and you may already know this by now, but Thor actually *isn't* the Berserker card in Prisma- it's his son, the demi-god Magni according to the Type Moon wiki.
ripon327 chapter 1 . 5/6
This is a pretty good story keep up the good work!
The Final Faux chapter 9 . 4/29
Let's just brush that bit about him having perfectly good immortality so long as at least one of his crest worms exists under the rug, K? Nevermind that being completely BS. I guess you just didn't want to have to deal with him anymore?