Reviews for The Truth About Flash
guest with gusto chapter 17 . 1/23/2016
*attacks hal jordan with a banana*
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 54 . 1/11/2016
I've re-read this many times since I first discovered it and I figured I'd tell you that I just really enjoy it. It's one of my all time favorites. Thank you so much for writing this.
Oh chapter 23 . 1/8/2016
That's when the Teen Titans Formed...lol...i love both of them! Thanks for the Easter egg in this chapter!v
Guest chapter 48 . 12/26/2015
Only two words can describe this chapter, and they are in response to you're P.S. : You did.
Congratulations to you good author, for you have created the perfect chapter.
This changed my outlook on life, ish, before I always thought that positive people were ignorant, now I would do anything to be like Wally, because I can most definitely say that it is my nature.
Again you did.
newly awakened chapter 54 . 12/26/2015
I love Flash, and the way you wrote him in this story is perfect! Thank you for writing this, and Merry Christmas from 2015!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Ok, this may sound creepy. I have read this thing, like 10 times already and it's still my favorite Flash centered fanfic. :)
luckyworm chapter 54 . 12/5/2015
please PLEASE make a sequel!
Alfred chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Master Starrynyte04, I presume you would care for some cookies as well?
FLASH'S FACE chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
OHMIGOD
that FACE!
I really liked the story too ;)
ps
if you think i'm immature
at least im not shazam
Tabi chapter 54 . 11/10/2015
Three words: Oh. My. God!
This is the absolute best ever. Totally re-reading it several times within the next few days. Thank you so much! You wrote this perfectly!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
O-ok s-o-o I'm now c-crying my h-heart out
mandiago123 chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
Will there be romances
MIM199 chapter 54 . 10/2/2015
you are simply amazing and have caused me to stay up until 5:30 am and i have to be up at 8 T_T
but just one of the best wally stories i have read in a while i think i even like this better then writing_emi's your characters are so spot on and just all the sweet moments (why oh why is there a sequel though trying so hard to say no to reading it right now ;_;) _ anyway i totally 3 u
Triscribe chapter 54 . 9/26/2015
THIS is OFFICIALLY the BEST fan fiction story EVER WRITTEN.
Guest chapter 54 . 8/20/2015
This is an awesome story. Please make the sequel soon.
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »