Reviews for The Truth About Flash
TheExiledOfCamelot chapter 10 . 2/6/2020
Now I know your not meant to laugh anytime during this story but Superman swearing is just too funny.
MagicIceDragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
Am I the only one who keeps re-reding this
Jacqui chapter 54 . 1/17/2020
I freaking love this! Great story, and so LONG! Wonderful job, and can't wait for the sequel.
MagicIceDragon chapter 14 . 11/19/2019
I ship dick and wally
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2019
I know this was written years upon years ago and you may be dead now but if you see this, I just want to tell you over the past three years I go back to this fanfiction and read it cause it’s really good. I hope you have a nice life
MagicIceDragon chapter 30 . 10/7/2019
Flash has joined the dark side
FrozenFlames12 chapter 50 . 8/5/2019
I love it, I really do, but I feel like you're trying to emphasize just how bad of a life Wally has to the point of it being a bit over the top. Don't get me wrong, this was an amazing story, but you push a bit to far with the angst and bad luck.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 11 . 7/26/2019
The sedative shouldn't have affected Wally due to his metabolism. Other than that, loving the story so far.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 4 . 7/26/2019
BARRY IS THE COOLEST CRAZY-BAD-INFLUENCE-UNCLE EVER!
Fax15 chapter 23 . 6/7/2019
genial
Zip zidiley Zee chapter 2 . 5/28/2019
This is my third time reading this, I just can’t help but come back to this and read this master piece! Your writing skills are amazing, I’m sorta jealous and proud. I wish I could just word my sentences like you do. And the plot is fantastic too, you got an old episode and made it something more. When I watch old justice league episodes, especially ones with flash in it I think of this piece of work. You deserve all the lovely feedback you get because works like this make me come back to the community. Thank you and well done
SnyperLyfe chapter 54 . 5/16/2019
I've read this a long long time ago and I'm so glad that I found it again. Please oh please make a sequel. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read and I'm not talking about Justice League Fanfics. I noticed that you're writing fanfiction again so I really hope you want to pick this up again. I really hope so and thank you for providing this fanfic into my life.
lulu2613 chapter 53 . 4/28/2019
So you chose Linda!
lulu2613 chapter 48 . 4/28/2019
The lyla i know and this lyla are completely different.
lulu2613 chapter 45 . 4/28/2019
Its not like it counts but i vote for Linda Park and i really hope she wins. Because Artemis should be a superhero and not a just a civilian and love interest. Neither should Park for that matter. If Artemis wins i really hope you let her be the hero that she is.
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »