Reviews for The Truth About Flash
silverwolf chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
you should have Wally meet Kyle as in the comics there very close friends
Raezers chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
I like your story a lot. Just ease up on the swear words and it's perfect! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Oh yeah getting wasted is the dream when you turn twenty one.
Robin chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Lol I can't wait to find out what Johns reaction is to finding out that Wally new the Green Lantern before him.
I think that you should make Hal and Wally have a close relationship, adding a little good things in his memories because I know you still have a lot more bad to add, you could even have Wally call Hal "Uncle Hal".
Robin chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Hal is my favorite Green Lantern, and I'd say you did him pretty we'll. Hal and Wally had always had almost similar personalities in many comics, tv shows, and animated movies
The Official Wonder chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Loved the banana bit. :)
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Uncle Hal versus Uncle Barry. Sky versus ground. Think John knows/knew Hal? Regardless, John now knows he's competing to be Wally's main Green Lantern. Batman on the other hand has to regain his slaughtered pride from not knowing any of this. Think Question knew? Maybe somehow a family friend or family? Red hair and all that junk as well as the ability to see things in a completely different light. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Hope you update soon.
silverwolf chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
have Wally meet Hal Jordan as he and Barry were friends and also in the comics Wally lost his speed briefly and was given a green ring have something like that happen where he loses his speed gains a ring and ends up defeating Sinestro in one on one combat to the shock and awe of the league especially John
The Official Wonder chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
"Et tu, Alfred?"
Lovely.
Can't wait to read more!
Robin chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Why couldn't they have put Artemis in Justice League?! :(
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Et tu Brutus. What a nice reference.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Could you add in a Flash x Supergirl/Power Girl element, please? Wally & Kara are awesome together & there should really be more fanfics of them than there currently are. Keep up the good work!
:D
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Nice. Agent A and the troublesome trio. At least once Roy gets in there.
nicklaura chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
Welp, this chapter was the one that got me to finally log in and review. I've got to say, I've really been enjoying this story! Seeing Wally's past plus the League's reaction is great story material. What I'm most impressed about is how believable you've made Wally's past (along with updating as fast as you have been). After adding in Alfred they way you did, I decided that this story is just going too good to not review (something I need to do more often). And I'm glad to hear that this story still has a lot left to it. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
Laughing so hard. All the Batclan seems to know apartvfrom Batman. GA response was interesting to. More please
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »