Reviews for The Truth About Flash
Invader Abigail chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
Yay Alfred! He's so awesome. Little rob and KF are so adorable, and Batman's reaction is priceless. Love dis story so much
Robin chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
I always thought Artemis and Wally made the cutest couple, they are my favorite couple in Young Justice; with Conner and M'gann right behind them
You said that Silverwolf was able to guess that you where going to put Artemis in this, so will that mean you are going to have her and Wally together. If you do it would be interesting to see Green Arrow's reaction to this, that his "niece" is in a relationship with the Flash and he never new! XD
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Aww so nice to see some cute normal kid stuff! Great job!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
What a nice memory as kids.
Robin chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Woo Nightwing!
I'm really enjoying reading your story :)
The Official Wonder chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
YES, NIGHTWING!
Is this during one of those intervals where Bruce and Dick haven't really talked to each other in months? If so, the Bat is in for some major awkward...
Thanks for updating!
Invader Abigail chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
I just found this story and rushed through it to read it, because it was so good! I loved how you portrayed Wally's childhood, and didn't make it all sad and depressing but also kept it happy at times. I love Rob being in it! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
BioshockerN7 chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Have one of his near death scenarios next chapter.
flame55 chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
This is great
Robin chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Would you be showing memories of when wally is in his 20s, where Barry dies and Wally becomes the 3rd Scarlett Speedster. And would you be showing Wally going to college studying to become a forensic scientist just like his uncle?
As you can see I'm the kind of person that likes to ruin upcoming surprises in stories and movies with their curiosity so the just google the story and read the plot in Wikipedia... Sorry I'm rambling aren't I? (Blushing)
The Official Wonder chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Yay, Robin!
Thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Aw, little heroes. Bet you Alfred finds out before Batman. Maybe... Please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Omg I'm going to faint from the happyness of all these updates!
NotYourGrandparentsPenPal chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Omg are you makeing KF and Robin best friends becuse they should be best friends! I can't wait for your next update.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
It keeps getting better! Do you think you could do when Wally goes into the speed force, but is pulled out by Shayera from Divided We Fall.
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »