Reviews for Flattery and Humility
callie chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
another chapter? please?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Please keep going with this story! Its too good and I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Update soon!
kassdunn chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Hello there ! I've just found out your story, and it's really good :) I hope you will continue it :)
fh21 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Why would Anna hang out with people like that? Is there some kind of explanation? Anyway I love this and waiting for the next chapter!
Plot Error chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
"He said in history he'd be seeing you, so I gave him your Science Sheet"

then at the end of the chapter

"Well, she still has my science sheet. So I'l have to see her tomorrow"

Might want to fix that.
Saro2775 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I demand more. Now.
Saro2775 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I just wanna give Elsa a hug... I was mobbed quite a bit in highschool myself, but never this bad (taking the flying heart into consideration ofc). And Meg is a slut ._.
Keep up the great work :3
Saro2775 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
... I hate those kids. Poor Elsa D;
Your writing on the other hand is fabulous, can't wait to continue it :D
Keep up the great work :3
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Cute!
TheElementHero chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
AHAHAHA GAYLORD ANNA THAT IS AWESOME

YOU ARE AWESOME TOO I MEAN WOW THIS IS JUST GREAT AND OOOH. I CANT WAIT TO SEE ANNA TOTALLY KISS ELSA OR SOMETHING AHAHAHAHA

ILU! NOW, TEDDY OUT!
Unsightly chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Great that you got your laptop working a bit and an update once a week sounds good to me! So... I'll be watching! Fantastic chapter also.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
wait what? isn't this last part wrong? it's about Anna POV right? But should it be first?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Anna's dad is awesome!
Aww, Elsa grinning when Anna told her she really wanted to be friend is just too precious.
StormCloud7395 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
It's gunna be all out war when Anna's friends find out she's been hanging around Elsa
Laughed at the way how Ann's father was the one who revealed her sexuality thought that was clever
Another great chapter good job
Storm. Out.