Reviews for Fixing Mistakes
AllisonSwan chapter 23 . 2/11
Just found this and read it all it's soo good!
DragonCurse4 chapter 23 . 12/12/2016
Such a shame this story might never get finished. It was really good. :(
Guest chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
Please please please continue this story! It's one of my favorites and I can't wait to read the next chapters.
XxLost-In-The-EchoxX chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
Damon I need the rest of this story asap I am dying with anticipation lol
shane1me chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
Pleeeeeease finish this story, it's amazing
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
I knew Rebekah was my favorite for reason XD
lunalovelloyd chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Why are all the Petrova dopplegangers ALWAYS stuck in a love triangle between two brothers?!
sososhort84 chapter 23 . 9/9/2016
I just finished re-reading this and I really love you're writing and this story. I really hope you find the inspiration to pick it back up again and finish it.
Ana Paula Lopes chapter 23 . 8/18/2016
Please tell me that you intend to continue this story? She is perfect! Eager to see the reactions Klaus during his time with Caroline again ahhh the Klaroline years, the best of the serie! Please update soon!
Omega-Maharan chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
So how long are you playing to wait until you post up the next chapter?
ProphecyGirlxoxo chapter 23 . 8/7/2016
I know it's been a while since your last update but I really love this story and hope you do end up continuing it and haven't abandoned it
charmedfreak3b chapter 23 . 8/6/2016
Okay so I know the story says its on hiatus but this is one of my favourite stories and I just finished it for like the 3rd maybe 4th time and j was wondering if you were going to update anytime soon cause I would love to see how the rest of this is going to play out ;)
Hannahgracebb chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
The is one of my favorite fanfics! Please don't give up on it.
GoldAssFangs chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
please! you need to finish this! i can't believe how good it is and how well you mixed it with the show's storyline! you really need to fnish it!
Nisa chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
YAY!The bitch is DEAD!
I normally love Phoebe but in this series I totally HATE HER!