Reviews for Fixing Mistakes
charmedfreak3b chapter 22 . 2/9
Okay so i know that it says this is on hiatus until further notice, but i really really really want to know what other peices of history have been changed as well like how Elijah killed the wolf who i cant spell it but the t word that is like abuse, caroline and all that jazz i want to know how this ends. i read this story a couple of years ago and its one of my i want to read again stories ive actually read it at least 3 times the whole way through and i love it and would love to know how it ends
Srvagabond chapter 23 . 9/23/2017
Oh mannnnnnnnnn. I just binge read this whole fic, knowing it wasn't finished, figuring I'd get to a good stopping point and just pretend it ended lol. But you stopped just before the Klaroline years :'(
Bummer, man. Big bummer.

Loved the fic, though. Seriously good work and very creative!
cvegaa chapter 23 . 9/21/2017
Just reread. Please update! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2017
Super sad there's been no update in two years *crying face x10*
eloiselili chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
Too eager to read the rest, your story is just amazing
eloiselili chapter 23 . 6/10/2017
Your story is amazing , i want to read the rest you are very talented , all your stories are incroyable.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/18/2017
Please please update!
AllisonSwan chapter 23 . 2/11/2017
Just found this and read it all it's soo good!
DragonCurse4 chapter 23 . 12/12/2016
Such a shame this story might never get finished. It was really good. :(
Guest chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
Please please please continue this story! It's one of my favorites and I can't wait to read the next chapters.
XxLost-In-The-EchoxX chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
Damon I need the rest of this story asap I am dying with anticipation lol
shane1me chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
Pleeeeeease finish this story, it's amazing
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
I knew Rebekah was my favorite for reason XD
lunalovelloyd chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Why are all the Petrova dopplegangers ALWAYS stuck in a love triangle between two brothers?!
sososhort84 chapter 23 . 9/9/2016
I just finished re-reading this and I really love you're writing and this story. I really hope you find the inspiration to pick it back up again and finish it.