Reviews for Fixing Mistakes
Nisa chapter 19 . 7/19
YAY!The bitch is DEAD!
I normally love Phoebe but in this series I totally HATE HER!
Tabithatvd chapter 23 . 7/19
I'm crying! I just read through your whole story and it is so brilliant! Could you please work on it further for the last couple chapters and then it will be complete? It's so close but so far! I can't wait for the possibility of reading the klaroline moments from the perspective of a Klaus who has always been in love with her. What a brilliant story and we finally have cannon klaroline!

Please please can you continue the story!? Thank you for all the time you have already put into this fic.
Nisa chapter 6 . 7/19
I've read this fic more rhan I can count but each time I read it ,it aleays bring me to tear and happiness at the same time
X6Dalton chapter 23 . 6/6
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I absolutely love time travel stories and this one is AMAZING! DO NOT ABANDON!
Sarine77 chapter 23 . 5/30
I just read Fixing Mistakes for the 6th time and I love it.
Hopefully you will be able to find new inspiration and finish this story. I really need closure.
Fran chapter 22 . 5/28
Please update !
Caribbean Passion chapter 23 . 4/26
I was taking a break from exam studies and decided to reread this fanfic. I forgot how much I loved and why it's one of my top 5 TVD stories. Please say that you will be able to update soon. This story is too epic to leave unfinished. Best of luck.
brightflare chapter 23 . 4/15
Very good story, hope you continue it soon!
continue plz
Ana Paula Lopes chapter 1 . 2/15
I thought I was the only one who thought the idea ridiculous baby! Klaroline is beautiful 3
writingwithaquill chapter 14 . 2/8
It's so sad that this story is on hiatus because it is so good! I hope you find the time/the will/are released from your writers block and are able to continue with this story in the near future :)

(Also I had to leave this review on a random chapter because I've already reviewed all your other chapters)
Destrark chapter 1 . 1/29
problem, right at the beginning. Caroline is a vampire, her heart doesn't beat at all.
KyraAndrews chapter 23 . 1/5
Please, please continue this story!
Snowyarbo chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
This story is amazing! I loved everything from when they were all human. Their love story was so great/sweet. Loved Henrick. Hope you pick tho story up again. Pretty please!
mileyforever101 chapter 23 . 12/20/2015