Reviews for Fixing Mistakes
redbudrose chapter 22 . 2h
I'm not sure, were these memories that Caroline were seeing even though she wasn't there or were they just for the readers to know?
Ok, here is my review. Wonderful. Keep it coming! :D
rebbecca1 chapter 22 . 4/20
I liked how you included events from the show. It made it more believable how Klaus can go from the loving husband to the angry and lonely Klaus we know. I want to know if Klaus in 2014 New Orleans ever remembers Caroline not being dead. I felt really bad for him and Stefan.
Shortie-M chapter 22 . 4/20
So good! I can't wait for the next chapter
Ellavm18 chapter 22 . 4/19
loved, thanks for the update
LoveOfAVampire chapter 22 . 4/19
Awesome chapter! Love that Caroline is remembering it all! I'm guessing the next time frame will be the 1920s Chicago where they meet Stefan & Klaus will give Stefan Caroline's ring! Omg! I really can't wait! Also, are you going to cover TVD's S1-5 in one chapter? & What about TO? Not that Hayley/ baby bullshit but the whole witches conspiring & Marcel as well? Please update soon (:
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 22 . 4/18
Wow what a huge chapter! I loved their reconciliation- why is Caroline gaining memories? And then all the flashback scenes- I love them - so detailed and interesting. More!
Abby chapter 22 . 4/18
More! More! More! Soon! Soon! Soon! :)
cuteasahybridpuppy chapter 22 . 4/18
Amazing! I hope you update soon. This is such a great fic!
Abby chapter 19 . 4/17
Holy heck! That was flipping INTENSE!
Sofie chapter 22 . 4/17
Amazing story! :D
Abby chapter 5 . 4/16
Love this story! I've read some of it a few months back and I've been waiting for more updates to read it again! Happy to see you writing more for this story! I can't wait too see how it all plays out :D
Ashilz chapter 22 . 4/16
OMW what happened to Caroline? Is she okay? And all those flashbacks. Thanks for them.
Please update soon!
alvaradod394 chapter 22 . 4/15
OMG! I am so happy that you updated! especially because this chapter was just...THE BEST! I loved how you started it off with Klaroline smut ;) but I also love the parallels between the first chapter and this chapter, like how Klaroline start off having sex then it leads Caroline into going to Klaus's past when he was human then in this chapter she see's his past when he is a vampire. (sorry if I confuse you I hope this made sense) and I just love how you showed what has happened these past 4 centuries when Caroline was gone and how Klaus coped with it. and OMG! I don't care if Henrik and Isabella aren't canon because I already ship them hella hard! what would their shipping name be... Henisa? Isarik? hahaha sorry I am horrible at shipping names. but anyway they are just so freaking adorable! and the Kalijah fluffiness was just beautiful! and of course I am anxiously waiting for more Klaroline interaction on the next chapter! :) anyway LOVED this chapter and I can't wait until you update.
forbesqueen chapter 22 . 4/15
why isn't henrik with the rest of the mikealson's after he got hitched?