Reviews for Fixing Mistakes
rosethorn48 chapter 23 . 10/27
I love your writing and this chapter is amazing! I can't wait for the next one!
mary.chin.779 chapter 23 . 10/25
please update soon
Abby chapter 23 . 10/8
please! Finish this!
So good
twilightgirl1690 chapter 23 . 9/11
Really love how you sore how klaus was during the years without Caroline hope you update soon
Sarah chapter 7 . 9/10
Yep totally hate Mikael and want him to die a horrific death full of absolute toture.
Annoyed that Elijah interrupted Klaus and Caroline just when Klaus was about to confess his love.
I will hate Mikael even more if he dares to turn his vitriol to Caroline.
Sarah chapter 6 . 9/10
I love the family bonding with Caroline and the Mikaelson's and I really hope there's a way to save Henrik before Caroline leaves, or just have her turn the same time as the originals and truly spend an eternity with Klaus.
I hate Mikael.
You just know he's going to spoil things since he can't bare to see Klaus happy.
PippinSqueaks chapter 23 . 9/9
This is great! Please keep going!
cherishcherie102 chapter 1 . 9/8
Please come back and update as soon as possible! My klaroline heart is deading without your story
Ashleighxx chapter 22 . 9/6
Please please continue this :) x
KarolineS chapter 23 . 8/31
Please please please continue this amazing story that keeps me up reading at night!
Mia chapter 23 . 8/13
Has this story been abandoned? I really like how it was progressing. Hope you continue writing.
JuseaPeterson chapter 23 . 8/12
I have only just finished reading your story and I think it is absolutely amazing. I love how appropriate the title is and the starting off point for it. It's different then what I thought it would end up being and I became so enthralled in it.

I love how Caroline ended up going back to when the Mikaelsons were still human. I enjoyed seeing her interact with all the different Mikaelsons and form bonds with them. I think it said a lot when she couldn't let Henrik die and instead did all she could to save him. I also loved how she choose to stay human with Klaus so they could be together.

It was interesting when you showed things that were happening since Caroline had left. I'm glad that Stefan went to check if Klaus knew anything about Caroline's disappearence. His reaction to when he remembered Caroline dying was dark but it fit him. And then Elijah killing Bonnie after Bonnie killed Katherine...that was a big shock and yet fitting for both characters.

I like how you explained why it is that Hayley got pregnant.

I was so glad when both Henrik and Caroline were transported forward in time together allowing Henrik to live. I don't blame the siblings reactions to seeing them again but I loved how they were able to accept it even if it took longer for Klaus.

I love seeing Klaus and Caroline's relationship grow. And I loved seeing the other siblings and their interactions. I'm glad that Henrik and Isabella both agreed to be turned.

I really loved how you did the events before Vampire Diaries started including Klaus, Rebekah and Stefan in Chicago and the extra compulsion that Klaus gave Stefan.

And I loved this chapter where you went through season 1 and 2 of TVD but adding extra. I did love Klaus going to the hospital to see Caroline. And I loved Elijah protecting Caroline. All the little things of them but knowing they can't do anything because it's not their Caroline yet is good.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how things go especially with what Ara and Nera talked about.
Sarah chapter 5 . 8/12
loved this chapter.
Very tense.
I love that even though you've got Caroline as a human you haven't made her weak and she is still able to take out a wolf on her own.
I love the sweet caring nature that Klaus displays so easily and naturally around Caroline too.
I'm also curious how things with Ayana are going to play out now that she knows that Caroline is someone who is out of her time.
Sarah chapter 4 . 8/11
Yes I am so happy that Caroline put Tatia in her place and even more so that Klaus witnessed the entire showdown.
I am glad that they are now together too, also very happy that Klaus has been told that he deserves nothing but a true love.
I'm sure that they will be able to overcome all future obstacles.