Reviews for Fixing Mistakes
sammina chapter 20 . 3/2
ciao...can I say nooooo with Klaus? :D sorry but I could not resist and I really called out at the end of the chapter ahahah and now how are you going to save Caroline? because you will save her, right? mmm yeah that sounds like a threat ... and it is ! jokes aside, I adore you and I like this story even more. Thanks XD
TheInevitable96 chapter 20 . 3/2
Hi! I haven’t posted a comment for a while (it’s my last year at school and teachers are setting crazy amount of homework) so I have a few things to say regarding both this and the previous chapter. Firstly, finishing an update with a huge cliff-hanger? It really is your speciality :D now I don’t know what’s going on nor in the past nor present. You’re a big meanie (in a good way!) but as Voltaire said ‘The secret of being a bore is to tell everything.‘ Secondly, nothing would make me happier than Klaus killing Hayley (except Klaroline scenes) but I gotta say that killing a pregnant lady is kind of low even for Klaus... Having said that, he was in a rage so I guess it‘s okey?.. Thirdly, poor Kol! It’s really sad that he had been left out when they were making the ‘Always and forever’ oath/vow. Anyways, I hope to hear from you soon!
aliai97 chapter 20 . 3/1
This is te most horrible cliffhanger in fanfiction that I have read ! Thank you for it in a good way hahaha
ashilz chapter 20 . 3/1
No no no. What was that? I need more! Please don't leave me handing
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 20 . 3/1
NOOO! please update soon!
ashlytorres24 chapter 20 . 2/26
Great chapter! Loveddd all the Klaroline loving in this chapter! Ahhh that scene! My favorite scene! Aww poor Kol. That's so sweet of Klaus to let Elijah be with Kat. Omggggg, nooo Mikael can't kill her! What a cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update really soon :)
alvaradod394 chapter 20 . 2/25
OMG first of all how dare you leave it there! and second of all omg the feels! Loved this chapter from top to bottom! I also loved all the fluff and smut! my god I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
tippy093 chapter 20 . 2/24
I love the side of Klaus that Caroline brings out, even if it's just a glimmer, like letting Elijah have some more time with Katherine before he continues his hunt of her. I'm hoping the witches intervene so Klaus doesn't think Caroline is dead. That would defeat the whole purpose of her giving him something good to live for. Looking forward to your next chapter!
great job pls update soon.
Klaroline2013 chapter 20 . 2/23
That darn michael ! Cant wait to know whathappens next!
Klaroline2013 chapter 17 . 2/23
I liked the title i was just watching the movie ! Lol
freckled98 chapter 20 . 2/23
Not cool ending there
RleFay chapter 20 . 2/23
Oh I hate cliffhangers! Update soon!
Ellavm18 chapter 20 . 2/23
thanks so much for the update :) i trust you update asap again right
Jace101 chapter 20 . 2/23
to your author's note...yes i do. Looking forward to the next chapter!