Reviews for Fixing Mistakes
writingwithaquill chapter 14 . 2/8
It's so sad that this story is on hiatus because it is so good! I hope you find the time/the will/are released from your writers block and are able to continue with this story in the near future :)

(Also I had to leave this review on a random chapter because I've already reviewed all your other chapters)
Destrark chapter 1 . 1/29
problem, right at the beginning. Caroline is a vampire, her heart doesn't beat at all.
KyraAndrews chapter 23 . 1/5
Please, please continue this story!
arbo chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
This story is amazing! I loved everything from when they were all human. Their love story was so great/sweet. Loved Henrick. Hope you pick tho story up again. Pretty please!
mileyforever101 chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Please continue!
ShattereddAngel chapter 23 . 12/11/2015
I love this story so much.
I was wondering if Jenna's a vampire now, because klaus fed her his blood.
xshynenstarx chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
I love this story. But it hasn't been updated in forever. I hope things are going ok. I want to see how their relationship will move forward and to see if you changed anything about their relationship in this timeline. Please update soon.
Ashleighxx chapter 21 . 11/28/2015
Please please continue
rosethorn48 chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
I love your writing and this chapter is amazing! I can't wait for the next one!
mary.chin.779 chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
please update soon
Abby chapter 23 . 10/8/2015
please! Finish this!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/22/2015
So good
twilightgirl1690 chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
Really love how you sore how klaus was during the years without Caroline hope you update soon
Sarah chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Yep totally hate Mikael and want him to die a horrific death full of absolute toture.
Annoyed that Elijah interrupted Klaus and Caroline just when Klaus was about to confess his love.
I will hate Mikael even more if he dares to turn his vitriol to Caroline.
Sarah chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
I love the family bonding with Caroline and the Mikaelson's and I really hope there's a way to save Henrik before Caroline leaves, or just have her turn the same time as the originals and truly spend an eternity with Klaus.
I hate Mikael.
You just know he's going to spoil things since he can't bare to see Klaus happy.