Reviews for Fixing Mistakes
KarolineS chapter 23 . 8/31
Please please please continue this amazing story that keeps me up reading at night!
Mia chapter 23 . 8/13
Has this story been abandoned? I really like how it was progressing. Hope you continue writing.
JuseaPeterson chapter 23 . 8/12
I have only just finished reading your story and I think it is absolutely amazing. I love how appropriate the title is and the starting off point for it. It's different then what I thought it would end up being and I became so enthralled in it.

I love how Caroline ended up going back to when the Mikaelsons were still human. I enjoyed seeing her interact with all the different Mikaelsons and form bonds with them. I think it said a lot when she couldn't let Henrik die and instead did all she could to save him. I also loved how she choose to stay human with Klaus so they could be together.

It was interesting when you showed things that were happening since Caroline had left. I'm glad that Stefan went to check if Klaus knew anything about Caroline's disappearence. His reaction to when he remembered Caroline dying was dark but it fit him. And then Elijah killing Bonnie after Bonnie killed Katherine...that was a big shock and yet fitting for both characters.

I like how you explained why it is that Hayley got pregnant.

I was so glad when both Henrik and Caroline were transported forward in time together allowing Henrik to live. I don't blame the siblings reactions to seeing them again but I loved how they were able to accept it even if it took longer for Klaus.

I love seeing Klaus and Caroline's relationship grow. And I loved seeing the other siblings and their interactions. I'm glad that Henrik and Isabella both agreed to be turned.

I really loved how you did the events before Vampire Diaries started including Klaus, Rebekah and Stefan in Chicago and the extra compulsion that Klaus gave Stefan.

And I loved this chapter where you went through season 1 and 2 of TVD but adding extra. I did love Klaus going to the hospital to see Caroline. And I loved Elijah protecting Caroline. All the little things of them but knowing they can't do anything because it's not their Caroline yet is good.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how things go especially with what Ara and Nera talked about.
Sarah chapter 5 . 8/12
loved this chapter.
Very tense.
I love that even though you've got Caroline as a human you haven't made her weak and she is still able to take out a wolf on her own.
I love the sweet caring nature that Klaus displays so easily and naturally around Caroline too.
I'm also curious how things with Ayana are going to play out now that she knows that Caroline is someone who is out of her time.
Sarah chapter 4 . 8/11
Yes I am so happy that Caroline put Tatia in her place and even more so that Klaus witnessed the entire showdown.
I am glad that they are now together too, also very happy that Klaus has been told that he deserves nothing but a true love.
I'm sure that they will be able to overcome all future obstacles.
Sarah chapter 3 . 8/11
I cannot wait to see their conversation either.
I hope Caroline puts that jealous bitch in her place and I also hope that Klaus sees Tatia for what she really is.
Loved the bonding between Caroline and the originals too, especially Henrik. I hope she's able to somehow save him because he is such a sweetheart.
Sarah chapter 2 . 8/11
I hope that with Caroline in the past we get to see her bond with all the family and not just Klaus.
If Tatia turns out to be a total bitch I hope Caroline puts her in her place and shows her what a real queen bee is.
I hate Mikael and just know that he is going to be a colossal dick, though it seems at the moment that Esther is actually good which is an interesting change.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/11
I absolutely love the start of this story and cannot wait to read the rest.
I also love how you mention that Caroline doesn't want to hurt Klaus whether it is intentional or unintentional. Great rewriting and characterisation of Caroline and Klaus during the forest encounter.
I enjoy the stories where Caroline goes back to the past and meets a different Klaus than the one she is accustomed to as well, but they always find themselves drawn to each other as they are meant to be.
Thank you for setting out to fix that clusterfuck of a mistake. I think the writers must of been high on acid with that one.
laurenroxbrough chapter 23 . 8/9
Hey can't wait for the rest of this story as i actually LOVE it! It's one of the best i've read in a long time. I loved your story of Klaroline and all of it actually having a plot to go with it. I will be adding this to my faves and follows cause i just found this today, until next time! ;)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 23 . 8/8
I think it would be cool if you did a Stefan/caroline story unless you just like them as best friends
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 22 . 8/8
my god Elijah is the best brother ever at the end
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 16 . 8/8
dumb bitch actually thinks she can destroy their bond
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 8/8
im guessing the he at the end will be Mikael and caroline will not like the way he treats his children especially Klaus
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 8/8
lol these ancient guardians are just watching them like they are the most fascinating movie or show
Please please update soon I love this story :)