Reviews for Sharp
willoffire123 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
That was AWESOME! And good for Bruce, not covering for Terry. No normal kid would be able to disappear for days like that without any consequences. This was a really great story!
-Willoffire123
Shingie chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
This is such a wonderful take on Curare's character. How Mikael raised her was mortifying. The action scenes were so cool and adrenaline racing. This team up was beyond cool. :DD The dialogue between them was brill, and if I ever imagined Curare talking, she'd be talking in a similar manner as you potrayed her. The past that you created for her is so realistic I'm suprised that it's not canon.

"How many times am I going to be knocked out in one day?" Haha! XD

LOL the ending, it's soo like Bruce to do/say that!

Anyway, this was very impactful read, it really made me put some thought into a character that wasn't given much depth in the show. Superb!
Shingie chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Ahh It's so awesome to see more of Curare's past! I feel a little sorry for her, but the way you characterized her, even when she's talking is completely believable and in character. Onto the last chapter!
Shingie chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
The characterization is so cool. Curare is badass. And the names are awesome too :DD Ralek!
Shingie chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is interesting, to see Curare talk in this. I wanna rewatch the episode(s) of her again, she was awesome :9 Although it never occurred to me the reason why she never talked was because her vocal cords were ripped out, but now that I ponder over it again I'm kicking myself for not realizing this earlier.

LOL I loved the dialogue in this! xD Batman's snarky comebacks are hilarious.

Fav lines: "You try to kill me and then you ask for my help?" & "So you want me to die loudly with you?"

*skips off the next chapter*
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Epic. Just epic. Fabulous fic, it had everything I was looking for and more!
Jezaray chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
I totally loved this! Best Batman Beyond fic in a LONG time. Totally awesome.
Antje chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I was passing through the BB/FFN column, and saw that yours dabbled in Curare, so I took a peek! It's always interesting and educational to see another writer's take on her background, style, idiosyncrasies ... not to mention how she communicates. Hopefully I'll be stopping by again to absorb more! Keep writing!
YT1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
Woo, this is great stuff! And your action writing is nice too!
YT1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Hey, this is pretty good! I've always wanted to know exactly why Curare wears that veil and doesn't talk, and something about her past.

On the show she's nothing more than a killing machine, really, so it's nice to see someone give her some character.
Cere chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Thanks for the good reviews. I'm working on Part II now and will post it as soon as it's finished.

Anna, thanks for the comment, but I don't know how to double space in HTML. I'm not even sure if there is a way, other than inserting breaks between each line, which would take incredibly long. If you want it easier to read, copy and paste the whole thing in a word processor and double space it there.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Your story is exellent please continue to write. But i was wondering is it possible for you to double space your work that would make it easier to read
DarkBlacknoid chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Awesome story! I've read all your Batman Beyond stories b/c to me it's like watching an episode! My favorite I would have to say is the Blight/Inque team up. Great mix! Curare's also one of my favorite villians and I can't wait to see what will happen to her. Keep up the good work!
margo chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
WHOO HOO! Finally, some good writing in the Batman Beyond Category! I can't wait to read more, you must continue! YAY!