Reviews for Forever More
mistress-dragon89 chapter 3 . 10/1
OMG NEED MORE!
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 3 . 8/20
Good story. I hope that you pick it back up soon.
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 3 . 6/23
More?
Kisaki Sakura chapter 3 . 6/17
Why do you stop here? This is not the end, my dear.
I am glad that Harry is freed from the mind control, but now I am in desperat need to see that bond served, those twins born and happy ever after.

Please?
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 6/17
I overlooked the mindcontrol warning and was slightly upset about it. Hopefully he breaks out of it.
Nero chapter 3 . 6/13
that is very nice story.
Love this story is it discontinued?
KazaHaru45 chapter 3 . 4/5
What? Please update!
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 3/19
This is a WONDERFUL story though it dose seem like it really isn't finished OR should have a sequel as I really really feel the thing with Harry and Thor should be explored more along with how Thor's parents react AND let's not forget Harry's friends. Again I love this wonderful wonderful story.
diamondwrays chapter 3 . 2/8
Can you please write a sequel to this story? I am curious to know what happens next. Please and thank you.
artimismoon95 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Have you abandoned this story like a kitten in the rain? My heart weeps at the thought... Ok maybe I'm be a touch overdramatic but this is Definetly a story I want to read more of.
ANIMELOVER69 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Sequal!
belladu57 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
End?
Very good
aminoor chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
please update this it can't end this way please this story had the best start for a crossover ever and now it is done? so please continue this story or let someone else finish this fic i beg !
Bijuui9 chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
uhm, this story gives me the feeling that its not yet finished. I really get this sense of unfished story here. I mean whats going to happen now? Will Odin agree with Thor courting and eventually bonding with Harry? Will Harry safely carry his children to term? Will he die in childbirth? Will the children die in child birth? What is going to happen now? What will happen to Loki? How aware was Loki of what he did while under the control of the staff?
I would love to see a sequel, or to see it continued here. It just doesn't feel finished. So are you planning on finishing it? Or are you just going to leave it to hang on a cliff, letting your readers suffer in agony because its just not done yet?