Reviews for Forever More
AkiraNatsume chapter 3 . 4/24
More chapters please?
Fallen Angel231312 chapter 3 . 4/24
Mmmmmm. I am so making that recipe. Provided I don't mix up the sugar with salt again. :( I did that during Home Econs class... :(
IntoTheWilds chapter 3 . 3/1
I loved this! Well done :)
Fangirl chapter 3 . 2/23
NO! DO NOT END IT HERE :'-( WAA I want to know how Thor is going to cont Harry.. please update
nono chapter 3 . 2/14
fantastic
Lady Gaidin chapter 3 . 2/7
Brilliant way to give this fic a happy ending.
Kittens Kat chapter 3 . 1/24
THIS STORY IS GREAT! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL FOR WHEN HARRY AND THOR ARE BONDED AND WILL THEY FIND THAT LOKI WAS BEING CONTROLLED? MORE PLEASE!
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 1/23
Why you stop? there is much left to be said!
Blacken Death chapter 3 . 1/19
This is completed, why?
eskimita chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I have fallen in love with the idea of this story and I would love to see more of it. Would it be possible to see this story continued?
Anju Makaa chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I really like this. I was wondering if you plan on continuing it?
Nagilover4ever chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Love it. Wish there was more.
Renee20061918 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Hi! I loved this story, specially the Thor/harry parts, and I was wondering if you planned a sequel, or if this story is not complete. If there is a sequel, could you announce it here? As I will be following this story in case of either option. Thank you, and amazing writing!
Eyes-Of-Mystery chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
'forever more' has a really good story line, but you just stopped. this story has so much more potential, you could take it all the way through the birth of the twins; you left it open for more.
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Omg I love this so much and is this going to be a threesome with loki harry and thor