Reviews for Forever More
artimismoon95 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Have you abandoned this story like a kitten in the rain? My heart weeps at the thought... Ok maybe I'm be a touch overdramatic but this is Definetly a story I want to read more of.
ANIMELOVER69 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Sequal!
belladu57 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
End?
Very good
aminoor chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
please update this it can't end this way please this story had the best start for a crossover ever and now it is done? so please continue this story or let someone else finish this fic i beg !
Bijuui9 chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
uhm, this story gives me the feeling that its not yet finished. I really get this sense of unfished story here. I mean whats going to happen now? Will Odin agree with Thor courting and eventually bonding with Harry? Will Harry safely carry his children to term? Will he die in childbirth? Will the children die in child birth? What is going to happen now? What will happen to Loki? How aware was Loki of what he did while under the control of the staff?
I would love to see a sequel, or to see it continued here. It just doesn't feel finished. So are you planning on finishing it? Or are you just going to leave it to hang on a cliff, letting your readers suffer in agony because its just not done yet?
allenx14 chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
so there is no more to this ... phooey. this was getting interesting.
Noooo Aime chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
Hi !
Hooo that was an interesting story !
I love it !
Thank you !

Une fan ;)
BlackHidra chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Очень интересная задумка! Спасибо вам автор!
Жду с нетерпением продолжения!))
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
question:is the collar like an ancient egyptian collar or more like a dog collar?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Please tell me Harry gets his mind back at some point and goes crazy over what Loki did to him. Harry is not a fun puppet.
Glomgling chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
This story is sooooo great. Also well written too
I remember I've read the first 2 chapters for 4-5 times but that's before I have my account. Then I decide to search for the story and read it again and I find the 3rd chapter!
Thank you so much!
Please continue pleaseeeeee
Maybe link it to Thor The Dark World plots
We need much more good Thor/Harry fanfiction like this

Sorry for my little broken English
Not a native speaker hehe
AzureXBlue chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! I do however wonder if you will be doing a sequel?
AkiraNatsume chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
More chapters please?
FallenAngel231312 chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Mmmmmm. I am so making that recipe. Provided I don't mix up the sugar with salt again. :( I did that during Home Econs class... :(
IntoTheWilds chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
I loved this! Well done :)