Reviews for Sake, Tea, and Cherry Blossoms
Feafea chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
intresting
Rachel Wes chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
I find it hard to believe that Hikaru would find 2 understanding husbands, but maybe these men are so grateful to have her, they can overlook certain things. Good story anyway. Off to the next...
Akai Kitsune chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
Another sad end for Hikaru and Hiko... I guess it's true, not all can end well, _;; But at least they can still see each other. You write these fics so well! Again, Hikaru was plausable and a pleasure to read about. She must be fun to write, _

(off to read more...)
Knanaki chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
heh heh heh...as you can guess...i read both your stories and am now reviewing them all at one shot. well i like this series as much as i did the first, perhaps a little more cause i loved the suspense and the pain that hiko had to go through. it made sense because of the way his character was, and i have to compliment you on how hiko is absolutely in character. i think it's a very well written story with a lot of thonght putinto it and i'd like to tell you that i appreciate the existence of writers like yourself who take pride in their work. your story had a sensible plot as well and it was entertaining at the same time.

Luv,

Knanaki
Chri chapter 3 . 1/25/2003
Wow, you are torturing Hiko for sure. Do you have some grudge against him for calling Kenshin baka deshi all the time ? :)

I really like this fic, it is quite different from the others around, and I think you made everything quite realistic. I can't really understand a man looking away when his wife is cheating, but I guess if one is over sixty years old that might happen...

I'm interested what you will make out of the pottery thing, as I am sure you have something on your mind!
angie chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
Bad thing english isn't my mother language... I have so many things in my mind about this story, but I can't find the words. Let's say I liked it a lot, even when you are sooo evil with MY Hiko ', my favorite character of RK...

Well, if I can't write my own ideas, I'll copy them: "this is so smooth and lovely, full of history and charm and all things both fragile and steel-strong" (lady razorsharp)

I agree completely! You write very very well, it's not a hurry, nor too slow, it's not too fluffy, nor too hard... an almost perfect balance!
nolongerherereally chapter 3 . 11/1/2002
Wow. Nice chapter. Poor Hiko though. _
Lady Razorsharp chapter 3 . 10/31/2002
These are incredible! You've done such a beautiful job with this story. The Summer House was achingly poignant and just wonderful. Again, this is so smooth and lovely, full of history and charm and all things both fragile and steel-strong. I might be way off the mark, but this story seems very Japanese...or at least you've conveyed the flavor of such things very effectively.

Man, if I ever do get to see all of RK, I'll be disappointed not to meet Hikaru...

Lovely, lovely stuff.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 3 . 10/31/2002
Aww...Poor Hiko
Jason M. Lee chapter 3 . 10/31/2002
*blinks* ya know, him looking around for Hikaru like that almost reminds me of how Kaoru chased Kenshin all the way to Kyoto after he said goodbye to her. *smiles* like master, like student! *gets two bonks onto the head*
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
I hope you update the next one...It's really cute
Jason M. Lee chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
a mere flower that tamed a almost-budding dragon. \ *catcalls before receiving a painful Ryuu Tsui Sen from a nerve-throbbing Hiten Mitsurugi master* \# itee...
mae chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
Your writing seems very... complete; quite dense, and not lacking in much of anything. I love the way that you pay attention to the small details; your imagery paints pictures in my head.

Nice job; it's rare to see something so professional - I use that term loosely because there's obviously quite a bit of feeling in this - posted on Ffnet.

As you can probably tell, I enjoyed the chapter, and am eagerly awaiting the next one.

I hope to be able to write as well as you someday.
mae chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Whoo! *Whistles appreciatively.* You're an awesome author. Can't wait for the next instalment; I really enjoy reading your work.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 10/18/2002