Reviews for Halo: Rise of the Empire
TotallingSky6 chapter 3 . 7/15
It seems I may have spoke too soon, now I really need to read this story.
TotallingSky6 chapter 2 . 7/15
Really hope you didn't downplay the Covenant ship and the Dauntless, but they seemed to have put up a good fight. Nonetheless, this seems really interesting, looking forward to reading more.
Silverwingzz chapter 8 . 7/15
Wow good job will you got stuck under FUCKING RUBBLE!
Waiting for more, please..
Freakdogsflare chapter 28 . 7/10
Please update soon
DrEvil501 chapter 7 . 4/10
Lol hell I forgot “Magnet” was one of the callsigns for a girl in Francisco’s platoon hahah.
DrEvil501 chapter 7 . 4/10
Should’ve given casquis credit for the the ODST callsigns. lol “SnarkBee” hell you even used Francisco Castillo’s last name for the only Mexican guys callsign. Otherwise it’s a good read.
BrentNewland chapter 6 . 1/15
The background and side stories are pretty stale compared to the action.
michael tiller chapter 7 . 1/6
i love the story, but the one problem I'm having is the grammar issues. I'm not saying it's absolutely atrocious, I'm just saying that it's noticable.
love it please continue
this is too good to stop keep on going
please update another chapter soon
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2017
WARTHOG OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE
MarauderPrime12 chapter 28 . 12/31/2017
Anakin, driving...
ROFLMAO
Excellent chapter
Teck 3 chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
I want to see a clone try and drive a Scorpion in battle, but with an actual instructor struggling to teach him. That would be interesting. Overall, a good chapter. As I read through, there were parts that seemed to me that words were missing, and the message of the sentence was skewed and difficult to discern. This may be intentional, but if not I encourage you to proofread your work with another person. Fresh eyes see mistakes weary eyes do not.

As always, keep the chapters coming! I can't get enough of this story. Also, throw in a few more scenes like Skywalker and the Warthog. It may not be serious or important but it is very entertaining.
-Teck
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
love it please send next chapter so
BrutusPrimus chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
Nice job, you did really well with this one.