Reviews for Overheard Conversation
this is so good
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 8/26
love it
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/25
Interesting story so far.
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 7/25
Did anyone write a sequel? I really liked the tale and AD realised he doesn't know all!
sillypaulie chapter 2 . 7/13
This is a great story hope to see more soon
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 7/12
i loved this, i wish there was a sequel :)
Rebmul chapter 2 . 6/3
this is not a flame but something that irritates me some of your short stories are just left with no sequels and even if someone takes it up it most likely wont be in your writing style or where you would take it I'm a completionest so that's part of the reason it irritates me just needed to get that out there. loved the story so far its just not many people will take someone's story even if they are given the ok on this site especially with how crappie the moderators are and how they like to delete the stories even when the person has been given permission.
xihja101.9 chapter 2 . 5/22
sequel pleeeaaseee
DeiStarr chapter 2 . 4/28
This was the first of your stories that I read, and I absolutely loved it. Will you post an update if anyone ever contacts you about a sequel, or if you decide to do one? This story is just so amazing, and I'd love to read a continuation of it.
cynicale chapter 2 . 4/11
Enjoyed this story and other HP fics of yours - Hermione's essays going over the required length used to really annoy me;)
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 4/3
Great story! I like a proactive Harry. McGonagall was great as well - glad she was able to help him.
Nik1627 chapter 2 . 3/19
Amazing story.
sourav15 chapter 2 . 3/2
The story is good but I was disappointed by the Hermione character.
Emily chapter 2 . 2/22
That was amazing. I really do want more. Hopefully someone writes a sequel.
alec-potter chapter 2 . 2/23