Reviews for Overheard Conversation
Fick Chick chapter 2 . 8/16
I liked this.
x-rayLady chapter 2 . 7/23
Lol, it's a pity you decided on a two-shot for this one. I would truely have liked to see McGonagall deal with Dobby as well :-) And I would have liked to see what the Dursleys would make of Harry being able to floo himself around. I'll follow the story on the off chance you are willing to expand it...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 7/3
How interesting. I never would have thought about books of introduction into the magical world for Mundane children and families
Charlyn Rose chapter 2 . 6/20
Hey i was wondering if there were similar kind of Harry Potter stories to this one, this is on my favorites list and was hopping someone would write a kind of story like this one.
HPMARIE chapter 2 . 6/17
love it! has anyone written a sequel yet?
Sianna Scale chapter 2 . 5/23
Good story!
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 4/24
sigh bigotry with snape again? snape dosent give anyone points. also harry not realising in the end it wasnt snape who cursed him? minerva lying about james? really?
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 4/24
james potter wasnt a good student or brite.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 4/3
I like the way the new Harry solved the stone problem without having to get hurt in the process.

A fun, creative way to get Gryffindor both the House and Quidditch cups.

I see a better and deeper friendship between H&H developing from this year particularly if Hermione can properly harness her intellect.

Have anyone written a sequel? I'd like to know.

Petunias Mysophobia
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/3
I like this story so far. A brighter, more with-it Harry is only for the good. And the thing is, it isn't OOC. I never bought that Harry was an 'average' wizard academically-not that he was/should have been super powerful either.

Both your Ron and Hermione are drawn faithfully from canon, IMHO. In canon, Hermione always had this 'Nothing exceeds like excess' and I think that JKR never thought of the consequences that mindset might have for her class standing.

What is drawn somewhat differently for her is her lack of 'feeling her magic'. In canon Hermione always had a good feel for her magic and it was Harry who had to grow some into a feel, as I read it.

I hope Harry is able to help Hermione to reach her potential.

Petunias Mysophobia
monbade chapter 2 . 3/9
you should do year 2 to show how he does against the snake
snowslayer23 chapter 2 . 2/25
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!. You're last line reminded me of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.
ripper34 chapter 2 . 2/14
Good story
Legionary Prime chapter 2 . 2/6
This was good. Glad Harry decided to get smarter and no bashing with Ron or Hermione that most writers tend to do in these cases.
"Now let's all agree. To never be creative again!"