Reviews for Overheard Conversation
RSegovia chapter 2 . 4/3
Nice story. One thing that might be interesting is a story about Harry making preparations during first year to protect himself from the Dursleys, and then how he implements them during the summer. Only wand magic can be detected. We know there are muggle-repelling charms, so what if Harry paid Percy or the twins to make him a personal muggle-repelling amulet or something similar? When muggles get too close, they suddenly remember something else they need to do. There are also lots of potions he could use. For example, the hate potion, traditionally used to help people get over unrequited love, makes someone see all the other person's flaws. Harry could use it on the Dursleys and they'd be too busy fighting each other to even notice him.

Anyway, I am enjoying your work and thought you might be the right person for that plot bunny.
BCgurlie chapter 2 . 3/25
I'd love to read a sequel of this story! Loved it!
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 3/22
I would really love to read more if you wrote it :) excellent story though!
aptteach123 chapter 2 . 3/5
This was awesome, have you thought to continue it at all? Or do you know anyone who has (given your bold author's note right above)?
Very nice.
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing.
madval29 chapter 2 . 1/27
Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow. Great chapter!
Priya Ashok chapter 2 . 1/9
Thank you.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/3
You really think those charms would stop Vernon? Not likely! He'd take his anger out on Harry physically. Then he'd damn near work him to death. Yes I know Harry would write Mini but Vernon is so small minded it'd take at least two visits before it truly sank in. And even then probably being transfigured into something for at most a day. But before that he could and most likely would injure Harry severely. It's one of those things that makes him feel like he's the better person for doing. Now then, damn interesting story. I like that Harry foiled Bumblemore's plans for the stone. It was fun to read and I never expected it to go the way it did. If you do write a sequel to this, I'll want to read it. So Siriusly consider it please. ;-)
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/3
A most unusual HP story. That's not a bad thing though. I'm finding it quite interesting though. It might be one to consider expanding upon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Not bad written, but somewhat a pointless Harry star worship fic... how Harry would be better than Hermione in class?... Really pointless...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Enjoyed this.
Niknakkitkat chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
this is so good
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
love it
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Interesting story so far.