Reviews for Regrets
pipinheart chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Love this... Sammy is enjoying time with his father, can't wait for more.
angel1718 chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Oh good Sam gets to have some Father and Son time with John by himself for once.
Hopefully this all goes well and John keeps up the proud Father side and lets Sam show him how good he can do.
Please update soon.
Beautiful story.
angel1718 chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
So glad they all got Sammy to smile again and not feel like everything is his fault. and that he is just as important in his Family to.
Wonderful Story.
angel1718 chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Poor Sammy always thinking his Family going to dump him some where. chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Thoughtful of John to take Sammy rock climbing at the local gym giving him some time alone with him without Dean, and it also meant he could be the one Sammy came to! And great that it was such a success and Sammy was good at climbing which pleased John
Tinajp chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
I love it & i love Daddy John i hope u make it last longer before he goes back being a jerki can't wait 4 another update
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Way to go John! I'm so glad that he made Sammy's day by taking him to rock climbing good to know that for once, he actually made the little one's day. That's the John we all love!
hotshow chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
This chapter was very good. Thank you.
favbbycas chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
PERFECTION. Can't wait to read more!
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Nice! Poor little Sammy, always assuming he's at fault. I like that you let down John's tough exterior to let his love for his son come through.
jo1966 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
John being a father, I love it. Great story looking forward to reading more.
judyann chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I am loving it. Thank you again. I always love them in the early years. So cute. We
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I am SO GLAD to see that John finally got thru to Sammy and made him understand that he wasn't at fault for what happened or being left behind. Sammy needed to know his Daddy loves him!
hotshow chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This chapter was very good. Thank you.
zekeschance chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Just love this story! Love the way you write John. More realistic and common sense than some people write him. Thanks!