Reviews for Monster Boarding School
Did you mean chic or shiek?
ShadowAngel100 chapter 16 . 2/8
Please please please update soon !
the mortal instruments lover chapter 3 . 1/20
wow this is cool
Im just excited that you starting to write again
could you make more clary and jace moments ?
Sophia chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
I really like this story. When you change it, will i have to reread all the chapters again or is the plot still the same?
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Here's a tip: Clary can't be THAT old. Neither can the other girls. They should be 17 or 18. They can't be monsters. It doesn't intertwine with the fact they are at a boarding school. Also, don't have Clary good at everything. She's a visual Artist in the books and I would keep it at that. Try to see the chsracters' real interests and have that as their major. For example:
Tessa- Brit Lit
James- Music
Clary- visual art
Etc.
I feel this would make the story more canon with the actual book.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
I have a request: you have a lot of OOCness going on in this establishment. Please fix this. Also, Clary is too many personality traits at once. This is making the other girls seem like dull blobs of nothing. Can we have more Will\ Tessa interaction or Sophie\Gideon? I wasn't really feeling the Infernal Devices throughout the story.
I think your new version will be much better! I can't wait to read it.
nuggatcakes chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
i guess it okay
nuggatcakes chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
I really liked this story :(
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
Thats okay. We can wait. I am glad you are trying to improve your story, because that is how you become a better writer. Though I think you are already a superb writer! Good luck!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Clary's a bitch
anonymous chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Clary is the superior angel, she has every type of monster inside her"
YOU contradicted yourself in one sentence.
ALSO THE DEMONS IN CASSIE CLARE'S BOOKS ARE REAL DEMONS IN THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE! YOU ARE MAKING THEM SEEM SOMETHING OF MADE UP FANTASY LIKE UNICORNS SORRY BUT THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Darling, your determination is sweet. But it sounds like you're rewriting the Mortal Instruments in a more cliche way.
Sorry. You wanted feedback. I don't sugarcoat.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »