Reviews for Character Flaws
Please update this story
British-Peice-Of-Sheet chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I got really fucking scared twords the end that I was going to be met woth some terrible cliff hanger that left me wondering for two months, but was very very pleased with the cheasy ending. Adorable story is adorable.
I have had the shittiest week ever, as well. I'm currently writing this with a broken ass phone just because It made me so very happy and elicited quite a few grins and laughs from me. I now can atleast start off this new week happily because of this fanfiction, so thank you.
And holy shit plot twist xD
Antonio's little stalker thing was great and it actually made me immensly happy because i could SO imagaine him doing that.
I ship all these mentioned pairisngs so hard and it was great to see them cramed in there, especially since it was done so perfectly. Just wow. Every character was almost spot on. Pretty much no OOC characters. I could go on and on all night but honestly i've probably scared you off with how hard I am obsessing over this right now and so I'm jist gonna say, long story short, that It was marvelous. You are a truly talented person and deserve to be recognized as such. Thank you for writing this.
minibutter chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hello!I've re-read your fic for like, the 3rd or 5th time already. It's really great! Your writing is just fluid and has a nice touch of humour. It's very refreshing to read a Romano that isn't cussing all the time. Hey, I know he's rude but having cuss words in each sentence is annoying to read. I hope you continue with this great read
Damonica chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Having just reread it, can I just say how completely gorgeous this fic is? Even better than I remembered, I totally adore it Yup, you are awesome!
Huskylover133 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
EvilMidget6 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is a really sweet story, I liked seeing events from Lovino's POV and also that Antonio was full of doubts too.

So often Lovino is portrayed as just angry and aggressive, here you concentrated on his vulnerability.

Lovely stuff.
EM6 ;)
TheAlphaChives chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
The texan accent bit was hilarious...lul.
Decimus Yna chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is my first time reading fanfic of Spamano XD. And totally a nice one! :D
Spain, a cross-dresser? So fucking brilliant! XD XD XD I never thought of that before! Romano you lucky bastard!

Anyway, always keep up all the good work! :) Can't wait for part 2!

(Designer toothpaste? XD)
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh omg omgogmlkdfsa kdsl;dasdfhlkj;lj askfd YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS XD
Waves of shadow chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I like that Lovino is all flawed (lol the title), you gave him really good development, I really felt for him and I liked the love confession. Loong forward to write part 2 _.
Smellybelly69 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This was incredibly sweet and I love the quote at the end.
KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Wow this is amazing! Thank you so much for the dedication! I found this story so cute and funny. I especially loved the part when Gilbert asked Lovi, "Have you ever used designer toothpaste?"
"What the fuck is designer toothpaste?!"
Lmao! Haha that made me crack up. .
Other than that, I love how the story is unfolding and how perfect Antonio and Lovino are for each other. I really look forward to the next part! Great job on this! :-D
GHRS chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This has the potential to be your best story yet.