Reviews for as of yet untitled
Jessica Love1 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Love it.
Please update.
Wufei/Serena and Hotaru/Heero or
Heero/Serena and Wufei/Hotaru.
I love these couples.
Please update as soon as possible!
Thank you!
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Marvelous Cheer chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Well I think you have a interesting stroy here. Everything looks good, though your chapters are a little short. I must say I was absolutly appalled by how tose other reviewers just slammed you. You've got writing ideas/skills whatever. I wish that other stupid people would realize it can take time to develpe though! 0_o Sorry had a little vent session there...opsie -_-;;. Anyways I am looking forward to the next chapters of this story and I gotta check out your other one too.

Peace,Love, and everything else

Retro Lamb
Shoot You Down chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I actually feel a bit of pity sinking through me as I type this. People actually thought this work is good? It's truly beyond me why they thought that because this story is one of the worst I've seen in a long while. How about you take it down and delete it? Might do us all a favor if you do. We wouldn't have to see the major mess that you claim is writer. By the way, reviews that just say, "omg! grate wrighter!1" don't count. When you get some good reviews telling you why and how you were good you know you did something right. My review right now is telling you that your work is unwanted here.

Love,

SYD
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
God, these sort of stories are SO over used! The Senshi would NEVER EVER betray God damned Usagi! People need to get that through their thick skulls! It's so annoying! Go fucking read a fic that doesn't envolve the ever over-used Usagi betrayal OR BETTER YET find one of the other Senshi get paired with Heero story! In fact, if you haven't go read Need by Priscilla, I think you'd be better off if you did so. The Inner Senshi are the ones with crappy lives, not Usagi. She has a wonderful life, one she always wanted, the Senshi don't. Give them a fucking break.
Serena Tsunami chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
love your story so far :D

I hope that it's a Heero/Serena pairing
Transcendent chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Dear Moonluna,

What year is this? I'm pretty sure we're in 2007 now, right? It's not just my imagination that you responded to my review nearly two years after I posted it, right? Great :D

I don't care if you don't see the point in writing creatively. It's not my job to tell you that you should, perhaps, write grammatically correct. I was not put on Earth to tell you that you suck at writing.

But I'll say it anyway: you suck at writing.

Even two years later, at the tender age of eighteen, you still can't use commas properly. It's quite a shame. I hope you have a nice time working at McDonald's, dear.

Cinseriley,

Transcendent

P.S. Did you even read my review for this story? I told you, blatantly, that it is against the rules of this site you use for free, that when you signed up to, you agreed to these certain Terms of Agreement, to post a chapter without a real chapter in it. You're such a smart woman, aren't you?
Saturn Tenshi chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Hey. this is a great fic so far! If you don't have a pair in mind for Hotaru and Serena, can you make it Hotaru/Heero and Serena/Quatre? Or it could be the other way around, but I don't really like DUo/Hotaru fics too much.. it's fine with me thouhg, since it's your fic! . can't wait to see the next chappie!

I only have to say that you should add more detail and stuff, make the reader be able to visualize what you write, but otherwise, I love it! :D Thanks

Silver
SailorSolarsystem chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
You know what..I'm starting to question my own sanity for reviewing to stories like yours! Even if I am scorching you story.

Ugh...

I need to go read a NON BETRAYAL story before I go mad...Ugh..

SailorSolarsystem

Anime Please Help Me.
SailorSolarsystem chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Who know what..I'm really starting to NOT like you..I mean really what is it with you people and betrayal fics?

Girl, I dont think you've noticed but betrayal fics are ?Kay.

Once again I agree with cicada..you have to delete this story AND black despair...Before you strat manipulating other peoples brains into beleiving that betrayal fics are cool. I'm starting to question the sanity of the people who actually like you fic. Your just abusing the fact that this is fanfiction. It is NOT 'lets go bash Usagi and create a mary-sue

Get .

SailorSolarsystem
dreaming.sapphire chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
i'm enjoying it so far. but you should use other words other than said, and asked. like she replied, she answered, she inquired, etc.
hypa angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
i agree with wat has been sed. this is fanfiction. Moonluna has been an inspirational writer for me and should continue writing even wen others 'criticise' her writing. its supposed to be constructive criticisms not flames writing paragraphs about how the writing is bad or how they dont like betrayel fics- if they dont like it why do they go into clearly labelled betrayel fics?

anyway, good job Moonluna keep up your good work!

hypa angel
SerenaLupin-Potter chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
WOw! this story Aswesome ! You have to continue!

P.S YOu fricken reviewers! DOn't you understand the meaning of !FAN!FICTON! MOONLUNA can write anything she wants cause it's her story and she can do what she wants with it! If you don't like betrayal fic then don't read them you fricken ppl who don't understand the meaning of fanfiction and then get all up in the writer's face cause U don't like what type of story it is!