Reviews for One Hundred and Eighty Days
Lexxical chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
why are writers so dependent on reviews? I've actually more than one story where the author refused to post any more until s/he got a certain number of reviews. That actually made me stop reading.
labroussard chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
Really nice fic. Thank you.
ggROGANgg chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
Ok just read this, and fell in love. About to go read the sequel. i literally have tears n my eyes right now, and i know i should, because it's fictional, but i do. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Dr.GG chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Ahh, the 2nd time I've read this and it's still so good! So many questions are left unanswered but I'm just so happy that Logan and Veronica are back together. Logan was right, what's 180 days for these two.
nights of wonder chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
This was so, SO DAMN GOOD. i actually read through the whole thing in like 2 hours (pretty proud of it actually) because I quite simply couldn't look away from the story. Thank you so much for writing this!
irma66 chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
Loved this! Want mor!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
I can't believe how wrapped up I got in this story. You are a great writer & I can't wait to read the sequel. Thank you.
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
OH MY GOSH OH MU GOSH THIS IS AMAZING!
The Scarlet Letter chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Gah I just loved this, I actually almost squealed at the end there! Keeping this short, need to read sequel, great work!
MadaP chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I really enjoyed your story and I hope the sequel is just as great.
I only have a complaint. You brought up the Madison problem in one of Veronica letters and she never got an answer from Logan. I think is unlike her to not, at least, wonder about the lack of reply. I hope you'll bring it up in the sequel.
Lissyh chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
uma palavra, dez letras: Fantastico.
Simplesmente perfeito como ela conseguiu superar tudo isso. seis meses sem se ver é simplesmente dificil de levar mais amei como eles podem ter feito essa base.
tudo muito lindo e doce. amei como eles sempre foram destinados a isso.
adoro como ela mostrou um lado mais doce, acho que isso faz parte de crescer e adorei o logan mais maduro e tão sweet.
adoro cada momento que essa fanfic por quase cinco horas de leituras viciantes.
acho que dick é mais do que parecer e acho que ele e a Mac talvez não sei...estou com minhas duvidas mas a escrita foi fantastica.
minha primeira fanfic do genero mais amei.
eu senti que o filme merecia uma continuação e você deu ela.
maipigen chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
This captured me from the start and I have to say that it turned out to be one of my now favorite VM fanfics of all time. There are unanswered questions that I'm looking forward to getting closure on so can't wait till tomorrow, if you're still serious about updating then.
Please let me know either by PM, a AN here or whatever, if you will post on this tale or open a new story, so I know whether to follow the story or you as a writer :D

Anyway, thank you so much, can't wait for more!
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Wow, this seems to be great. I've always been a diehard Piz hater, can't pretend otherwise even though I feel for the guy especially after what happened in the movie. But, I've never forgiven him for butting in on the LoVe hehe, he knew that her connection with Logan was different, more passionate than hers with him and proceeded anyway. But still, being in a relationship where one part of your partner is missing and looking away is hard, so I have sympathies.
That now over with, can I just say I feel just like it's the second episode of season 4 now hehe, so great. ANd I will eagerly read on :)
maggie chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
great story! keep up the good work!
ru.chica.31 chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
wow! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story of their 180 days apart and can't wait for the next part of the story!