Reviews for The Ramblings of My Mind
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I was almost expecting Roger to start on about how a census taker tried to test him once.
ximsol182 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG! Ralph died!

He deserved that for Simons death though Im not a Roger fan...
KaganeTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
*sobs* Roger! T.T

Poor Roger, I bet his life did suck /

Good work
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Haha, this was wonderful. Ralph commiting suicide! Who would've guessed? Ha, that part cracked me up.

You did a nice job on this, it sounds just like Roger.

The last line is great.

I love it. :)
Simply Kelp chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
*squeals* I loved it! Roger is my absolute favorite character *hugs Roger until he turns blue* I love how you portrayed him! I'm going to check out your other stories now...
The Author That Never Was chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
*giggles* Roger is such a nutcase. I love him much *hugs Roger and gets shot* O_O; This was very...disturbing, but expected of Roger. *sigh* Guess I'm just a sucker for crazy, sadistic little boys -_-;

Anyway, very good, very good indeed. Keep up the great work!
Kodoku mousou chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I love this!

Very nice view of Roger.
Psychozzy chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
OMG, this is amazing. It's the only truly good LotF fanfic I've read. It's a great change, and the way you developed Roger's character is just great. Okay, enough of my gushing; good story, keep it up! -Ozzy-
squashplus chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
! its awesome!kool!i love the thoguhts..you should do others like samnerics and ..and kinda repeptitive but ralphs and piggys and stuff it'd eb kewl
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Me: makes pathetic whimpering noise

Roger: I'm not insane-anymore.

Kay: yeah right-all boys are nuts.

Jack & Ralph together: HEY!

Me: still pathetically whimpering and then goes off to hide in a corner somewhere. ;)
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Yikes. No wonder Roger's so screwed up. This is one way to view him, at least. This might actually be how he thinks. And I loved that last line.

Good job.