Reviews for Look What Zygote
Alicia Kembrey chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Hi there, just thought i'd drop you a line to tell you how much i have enjoyed the gecko series... i was laughing so hard i was crying... and that hasn't happenned in a very long time...
Katherine chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
I want to see another chapter. Is Grissom going to need to give a nother lesson on not eavesdropping? Is Sara pregnant? Please write more.
Anonie chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Please don't let this be the last one! I love this series, it's hilarious. Plus it would be fun to read about the Sheriff's reaction when he realizes Ecklie was wrong.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Oh god! I can't stop lauging! Are you going to write what Mobley does? Please?
misscam chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Geez, now my mind is never getting up of the gutter...

Amusing read, and ye Gods, the induendo... :)
Melissa Rivers chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
LOL! Finally got the chance to read this and it totally lives up to the others in the series. Oh, I can also imagine the egg on Ecklie's face when the true meaning of the conversation comes out.
gaudy night chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
This just keeps getting better and better! Don't stop now!
Sylphide chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I thought you already ended the Gecko Love Series. I must admit, this was HILARIOUS!
Manigault chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
So funny! That was hilarious and so much fun to read.
Annie chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Ooh...your stories are halarious. The gecko love series cracks me up! Please don't end it here!
bfg2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Hahaha, that's hysterical! I love the title, too! Clever, clever! Awesome story! :)
Barbara chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Too funny!
WashDCChick chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
You're a bad bad girl! :) Even worse for ending the story where you did! You must write more Gecko love!
vigirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
LOL! Great follow-up...love those double meanings. If I were Nick or Greg, I'd be cracking up too. And great way to end it with Mobley sweeping around the corner-it's like two kids getting caught by the principal. Very funny!
Grav chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
You'd think I'd learn...don't eat soup while reading Michmak. Well, once I picked myself up off of the floor, everything was okay.

Anyway, that was awesome. I am still laughing. I will never be able to look a gecko in the face again.

Grav