Reviews for The End's Beginning DFA 21
disturbed-girl chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Well done! What will happen to the pilots after the war is always an interesting topic. I like what you have done.
Er chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Eh... not your best.
Seems a little forced.
It could be that I just don't like Relena.
But she was hardly in it.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
loved it! Poor Duo!
Lily chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I like it when Duo gets gagged. Nice chapter though, and I like the title too.
krage chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
Totally loved it. Its really sad what Duo is going through, and the other pilots as well. But the way they are looking out for each other is really nice.
paia chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
umm. i didnt want to be rude but there's an inconsistency in your dfa arc. in one story, duo relates that solo died from the plague but in this one, he says that he died from a fatal injection...just something to think about...other than that, i do like your stories even though your grammar leaves something to be desired.
Mthaytr chapter 3 . 1/17/2003
Really good fic! Please update soon, there are always good fics that go to waste because no one updates *tear*

Namarie,

Windrage
battousai7 chapter 3 . 11/24/2002
please update!
Emily Hato chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
I like it so far though I only've read the first chapter . . . I'll read more later

Sayonara
Morganeth Taren'drel chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
awwwwwwwww! Poor Duo! what a beautifully written story _ my hats off to you _~ I love the way you write their characters especially Wufei, the friendship that you give them is something that I try to get in my own stories _ Wonderful!
Threshie chapter 3 . 10/31/2002
Aah! Nothing like a great DFA fic to end a nice Halloween day! Poor Duo...after DFA # 12, where I saw how sensative Duo is to drugs, needing medication is bad news for him. The whole scene where he was all bandaged up and they were talking about which school to go to, I just wanted to give him a big hug.

Anywayz, great job, though it was more summary than dialogue-I love how you write dialogue because of how well you characterize the G-guys and everybody else. Please get 'Shinigami Rises' out soon! Ganbare!

-Threshie V
I don't have a name chapter 3 . 10/29/2002
Great job with all the clever little one-liners. Awaiting more.
Blu chapter 3 . 10/29/2002
Good Story Wait... does this mean this is a Rx1 fic? Please say its not. I mean i will keep reading but as one fans opinion its not my fave. Keep up the great writing!
Espirit-sama chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
Aaaaawww...

*Pictures Duo hyper* oh lord...that musta been...

Duo: WHAT?

Marisa: ...um nothing Duo sweetie...

Duo: *humph*

Moony Rating: 11!

I ADDED THIS TO MY FAVE STORY LIST! MOOOREEE! NOOOOWWW!
Kyra2 chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
Oh dear...I don't think I'm looking forward to Duos reaction to all of this. If Heero is handling it this badly there is no way Maxwell is going to be pleasant.