Reviews for You Give Me Butterflies
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/3
hahahaha! this was clever, sweet, and very, very funny. i love how they kept getting interrupted, and i LOVE how suzume is the one who kissed him so, no, sarumaru, mamura hasn't kissed her yet.

fave line:

"but rather than walking, Mamura clutches at his neck with both his hands and squats, clenching his teeth. His legs feel like jelly.

'You idiot,' he breathes."

- because seriously i can SEE this, i know EXACTLY what you're going for, and ahhh, such attention to his physical mannerisms, i love it. of course he reacts this way. of COURSE. :D

thank you so much for such a great oneshot. :D
Mamura Daiki chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This story gave me butterflies. Omg.

I love how they're in character, how awkward they still are, how you made him amd her out to be. His perception of things, it's like in the manga. Where Mamura is Mamura. Just like this.

This is so adorable. And fun to read. :) Wonderful story. Nice plotline, nice 'characterization'. xD And nice grammar.

I don't know if this is just a hobby or anything, but you're talented. :) Good work and keep it up.
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Adorable, but lovable. I thought it was totally cute uvu
Peque Saltamontes chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
OMG THIS WAS SO CUTE I WANT MOAR PLZ WRITE MORE
Nyoy chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is just...WOW. I can't controll my happy squeals, you described his inner turmoil so perfectly that I almost felt like I was reading the manga!
Anna chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Like it! Soo sweet Mamura!