Reviews for The Quest for Infinite Impossibilities
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 5 . 1/7
First of all, I'm so sorry it took me forever to read this update, my Beloved Stace! I'm so glad I was finally able to get to it, because I so enjoyed it!
She's giving him a chance, they kissed and things seem to be moving forward! Yay!
I hope you get a chance to update in the near future!
Happy New Year, Sweetie! Heart ya!
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. You know I'm lovin all over your new one, "Incredibly Weird World of IM Swan!" It's brilliant! xoxoxo
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
This is beautiful so far. To see a strong Bella, still raw from her loss of Ben. To see her heart like that. For this Edward who is being patient and understanding. Lovely. I hope to read more!
mommymac0508 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Wow will Edward help Bella heal and be able to love again update soon
cullensrule chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I am sorry to read about your mothers passing.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Finally! She deserves to be happy. Ben rounds like he was difficult to live with. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
I hope Garrett can find someone to love too.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Looks like Edward is really a nice guy.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
It's time for her to move forward. Her life doesn't need to be over.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This looks interesting. I'm guessing she has lost her husband. I hope she gives herself permission to live again soon.
dazzleglo chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Edward is so sweet. Lol kissing jenga love it. Em needs to be taken down a few notches.
Teresa R chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
They are starting to have fun
alisapay1 chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
So glad to see these two back! Thanks so much for writing! I appreciate it so much! I'm looking forward to more! Mwah!
Cullenosopy chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Awwwwwwwwwe! That was cute! Except for Emmett. He needs a bullet in the balls.

jansails chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
So good to read of Bella admitting Ben had feet of clay, he was a man, not perfect.
Bella's opening up, taking chances.
twiclare chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I'm glad she's giving them a chance.