Reviews for After A Few Decades
Loved it!
Willowstar23 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Very beautiful .
MooNOrchiD chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I'm sure you've heard this already, but you should continue this...make it a full length story..Even a five chapter one for all I care but too much things are left unspoken...I can fill in the blanks but i have a feeling you'd do a better job at it.
Robin.D chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
that was a good story :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
yep that is how i seen Edward to it was his way and his way :-) good chapter :):):):)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Excellent!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Loved it. Very realistic too - like, it makes perfect sense that it could have happened that way. I love when stories can do that.
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
great chapter :-))))))))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
great chapter :-)))))))))))))))))))
blinddivinity chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Nooooo! I love this Bella. Please update...just one more chapter...
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
ah Bella, so loony and yet so practical! I guess we're supposed to assume that Jasper changed her, but she still stayed with Edward?

I personally think that Carlisle would have done it eventually, no matter what Edward wanted. But he would've taken much longer to convince himself do it than Jasper. I don't go for Jasper/Bella pairings, but they are definitely the two most realistically minded people in the whole story.

Nice story! I hope she marries Edward anyway, after all's said and done. He'll need some consolation, now that his master plan has been thwarted.
newmommyak chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Excellent!
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I'm glad she made the right decision for herself. Would have liked to see this story continue, there's so many directions you can take it.
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I'm glad she finally saw through Edward and even Alice's manipulations
Ava Sinclair chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Absolutely loved it, though it was heartbreaking to see Bella finally grow up and realize that Edward will never change.
Loved Gertrude, your wonderful writing, and the way you fleshed this out so wonderfully.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »