Reviews for After A Few Decades
annie.jo.marie chapter 1 . 6/23
Wait I'm confused! What did she choose. Not to marry Edward. I got that, but what else?
Entwinedlove chapter 2 . 6/3
Yay! A Bella who realises how toxic Edward is! Thank you for posting!
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
I want more! Although I am a Bella-Edward fan, I do have issues with Edward's controlling nature and his accomplice, Alice. I love Alice, but she and Edward often seemed to combine gifts to 'protect' Bella. I wonder if it felt suffocating to Bella? And I always felt that she would like to really talk with Jasper but wasn't allowed to, or the others were not allowed to speak truthfully to Bella, thanks to Edward's over protectiveness.

Great writing and would love to read follow up chapters about what happens after Jasper helps with Bella's decision. And were Emmett, Rosalie etc. sitting on Edward so he couldn't stop Jasper?! Also, it was great to see Bella standing up for herself even if I felt sad for Edward.
AshleyStewart09 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
This was really good
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
IF you think about it...that had been Edward's intention audit is pretty dark...to see her age, grow old and keep her safe to the point of isolation.
It was indeed a very selfish choice by Edward and we can see that life.
noravei chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
Yep, damn right she did.
noravei chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Oh! oh! That's right, Bella! Reject his sorry ass!
traceybuie chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
This story seemed to focus on Bella's thought and smartness. I really liked it.
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Wow. Okay, so I got teary eyed at the most unusual line. The one about Gertrude not kicking as high as she did before. That really touched me. Thank you.

I adore this story because it's not about Bella And A Guy. It's about Bella and Bella. And that makes it mighty.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I love this. Very thoughtful, how she finally assesses the situation and asks all those myriad questions she should have been asking all along.
TinaF chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Loved it!
Willowstar23 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Very beautiful .
MooNOrchiD chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I'm sure you've heard this already, but you should continue this...make it a full length story..Even a five chapter one for all I care but too much things are left unspoken...I can fill in the blanks but i have a feeling you'd do a better job at it.
Robin.D chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
that was a good story :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
yep that is how i seen Edward to it was his way and his way :-) good chapter :):):):)