Reviews for Beautiful Here
Devyshka chapter 19 . 4/4
Спасибо! Все очень понравилось, очень жду продолжение!
You can't leave a bullet in a sound dude itd heal over then rust and cause a billion more problems
lovely smile chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
OMG! that was beautiful! I loved it all!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
This is by far the best Bethyl kiss ever! I've read many (and written) first kisses and this is so accurate...I can't. Gah. So great!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
You just made me cry! This story is wonderful!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Melted. That is all!

No seriously I am binge reading this story tonight. It's SO good. It has certainly boosted my mood today. You write Daryl so dang well!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
This entire chapter had me oohing and ahhing. And you know why? Because he has to touch her...a lot! And his internal monologue is beautiful. Gahh, right in the feels!
cybil2113 chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
What a great story!
FluffyBliss chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I absolutely love Daryl...He is perfect :-) Great chapter yet again.
FluffyBliss chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
:) Another good chapter.
FluffyBliss chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I know I just started reading this story and its already finished, but I like to leave reviews anyway. (: I really liked the first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Kimberly408 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Loved this chapter!
Naide13 chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Loved this story so much and how you don't rush it! It's great, can't wait for more. Just hate the wait but that's the way it's gotta be . Keep it up !
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
Thank you for giving Carol the respect she deserves. I just had a recent conversation with another author about the horrible display of hostility towards her. I understand that she may have an antagonistic role in a story but regardless this is *Carol*. So annoying, upsetting and disappointing.
SeattleGirl359 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014