Reviews for Keeping the Monsters at Bay
DarkenedRosepetals chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
My, My.

This fic, I have also read too many times to remember. In the beginning of this fiction, I was expecting something different. But then I kept reading and was just swept away. Your skills of creating a steamy intimate scene is just fantastic. The passion just oozes. I like that it wasn't the typical interaction that was quick and one sided.

Awesome piece!
city bookworm chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I love that you had Abigail come to him. In most if not all stories Hannibal is the dominate character he plays other like they're puppets. She may be young but is stronger than even he knows. Hannibal needs someone who knows what he is and accepts it. She knows and run to him. It's too bad that you ended the story here.
movieholic chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
That was very erotic, and extremely beautiful. I applaud your ability to write something that hasn't happened, but still keep the characters as they are on the show. It's a very hard thing to do, without making them seem out of character. So, wonderful job. I look forward to more of your work, and especial Hannigail fiction. I feel their chemistry as well, and always imagined it would be similar to this. Thanks for sharing this with us!
OpheliaLauren chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I rarely review stories (the lurker in me prefers to silently follow/favorite pieces I've liked instead), but I saw that no one had reviewed yet and felt bad.

I really enjoyed this story and like your writing style. I look forward to reading more if you continue writing.