Reviews for Mahogany
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Very nice! Loved how at the beginning you had Elijah trying to control himself and distancing himself from her. It didn't last long lol but then that hot steamy, sex scene wouldn't have happened ;)
You write these two characters voices so well I can hear them in my head and that's just awesome!
susantrules chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I just love elijah. This was wonderful!
Cake Eyes chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Not a fan of the expression "sweetest pussy I've ever seen", but otherwise I enjoyed every second of it. Also, you deserve a special award for having a character dream of going somewhere other than Paris!
alreynolds13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was soooo good! And hot! *fans self*
SpringOfMay chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Hey again, I decided to check out your other stories and I have to say, they are amazing, each and every one of them. Fantastic job, can't wait to see what else you'll write next!
LysCat chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
So I just happened to stumble across this story, and gah! How did I miss this?!

I really enjoyed this story and the relationship you set up between Elijah and Elena. Honestly, this may be one of my favorite Elejah stories ever.

I enjoy reading Elejah, and I like reading smut, and the Elejah smut you gave us was...well, it was hot. I'm not so eloquent with my words so I know I won't be able to praise this like I should, but thank you for sharing this with us! It was fantastic.
AuroraSpace chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
My goodness...
This had a funny and light atmosphere at the beginning with traces of Elijah's less 'civil' side, so to speak. Then it seamlessly turned into somethin sinfully erotic. I also liked how Elijah spoke about Kol as I like to imagine them sharing a very strong bond.
Elena's interest is a new and unique one. Actually, it is an intereseting paralles: Mystic Falls and Elena's life was something simple and beautiful before the supernatural came crashing down on her, like colonizers came into Africa and ransacked the lives of the natives.

I enjoyed this story immensely! Thank You!
siberia21 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
The same here. Awesome! I really adore your ability to keep the lighter tone and a touch of humour. Plus the smut is not just "smut", there's always a sense of backstory. Thank you for sharing! :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Nice. I liked how Elijah advised her to take what she wanted. LOL Thanks for posting. :)
TVDforlife chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is story is amazing! I've recently become a fan of the whole Elijah/Elena fandom and I'm loving this! I can't wait for you to write some more because I'm positive I'm not the only one looking forward to your next story!
Amazing Death chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Wonderful one-shot. You are an amazing writer. I have enjoyed everything you have written so far. I especially enjoy your work with Elejah. I was wondering if you have considered doing a longer multi chapter piece. Especially one that would focus in on the Original family dynamic and the reactions to the Elejah pairing, or perhaps even a sequel one-shot to your other works. Really enjoyed this, and can't wait for more.