Reviews for Twist Of Fate
Sal chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Lays a flower on the grave of this abandoned story. You were beautiful and showed so much promise. It's sad when a parent turns away to let you wither.
jenny chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
i'm gonna cry, because you stop writig this fandic. i love it. since have been like 4 years you are'nt updated. i almost lost all mi hopes but please if some day you are passing from hear and you have some chapter please please upload it some of us are waiting for it.
sam chapter 9 . 3/14/2008
totally loved how you gave sesshoumaru some info about the stuff going on and how kagome was telling the truth
Firediamond-chan chapter 9 . 3/11/2007
I've read both this story and Once in a Blue Moon and I really love both. You havea true gift for writing and I'm saddened that it seems you've gone on hiatus from your craft for the time being.

I simply assume this since it has been over a year since you even updated OiaBM. However, I shall be patiently waiting for your return, because I know that whatever you write will be worth it. It truely has been a pleasure reading your work!

Ja Ne!
blue4dogs chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Good story - I know you wrote it a long time ago, but I just started reading it. In the first chapter "he" could have been almost anyone. But this chapter fills in a whole lot of holes.

By process of elimination "he" has to be either Kouga or Sesshoumoru(sp?) since you mentioned everyone else in this chapter. Even if story didn't say it was a S/K fic it's obvious who "he" is after this chapter. Kagome's gone back in time to before fight where "he" died, her memory of of being attacked has changed since she returned - now someone brought her to hospital this time and that nasty piece of s**t dies a well deserved(and way too painless) death. And that death just screams a certain name - after all, how many Taiyoukai drip a poisonous green acidic venom from their claws (you know, the kind that might melt someone} that might still be around in 500 years? I know you didn't say what kind of attack Kagome endured but after all she's been thru in Inu Yasha's time I guarantee it wasn't a simple beating... And that scar on her arm sounds self inflicted. In my mind there is a particularly heinous crime that would explain her reaction - you usually blame yourself when that happens even though it's not your fault. If I'm right... like I said he died to easily...
Serenity Dinago chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
wow plz tpy more or or i...i will cry (sniff)
chibi moon baby chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
great fic, cant wait to see what happens next! update soon please!
Black Feather chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
more must have more, i have been waiting for this story to finish.
xwishful-thinkingx chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
update soon!
Slytherson chapter 9 . 5/23/2006
please update soon!
Shoomy2003 chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
Bummer. You've given up on this story. I find that rather sad since this is pretty good. I'm intrigued as to what happened that caused their love to blossom. Bummer.
DocBevCulver chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Oh I hope you have given up on this story. I would love to see how the rest of it unfolds and I hope that there will be more soon.

If not, what you have has been great and I wasn't even confused. I got your 'hints' right off the bat.

Excellent work!
freakyvampire chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
Sorry i couldn't review or read your stories any more. I moved on to another interest. I love Yami no Matsuei and Fullmoon O Sagashite more now. SOrry to all those inuyasha fans. I still like your story thou, Hika-Chan1. Keep it up!
Mysticalflame chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
Lol, I love this story! Of course...it WOULD be nice if you updated...but, of course, that's just a small factor, isn't it? :P

Anyway, I eagerly await and update...as I sit here and stew over the fact that I can't read any more! :D

JA!

Kari-Bear chapter 9 . 6/26/2005
Aii! So enteresting! _ I can't wait to see what happens! Update it dammit! D: looks at last update date...it looks like I'll have better luck enventing a way to make Sesshou a real person. D:

Anyways, Update the awsome story woman! XD